Bakugou X Male Reader Smut

Cantans: Shower sex, fingering.
Tittle: A little closer.
Requested by @mgmendez2305
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou’s P.O.V

“Hey M/n can we talk?” I ask my lover of a year and a half “Yeah what's up?” he asks walking out of the kitchen “Well I wanted to talk about us and our sex life.” I say starting to get a little nervous and flustered “Go on.” “I love you alot and I want to have sex with you, it's just that…” I started before getting too nervous to finish talking “It’s just that you're scared it will hurt? Am I right” M/n asks, giving me a small smile. I nod “I’m sorry” I say well starting to cry “You don’t have to be sorry my love. I have an idea if you want to try” he says comforting me “What is it?” “how about we try shower sex so that if it’s too much for you we can stop, shower, get out and cuddle the rest of the night” “T-that sounds okay” I say, accepting his offer.

(Small Time Skip)

He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom of our shared apartment. He sets me on the sink starting the shower before starting to undress. After me and M/n finished taking off our clothes the water was ready so we stepped in starting to make out but M/n stopped putting a finger under my chin making me look at him “Are you sure you want to do this love” he asks “I’m sure” I say giving him a reassuring smile. In response he turns me around pining me to the wall putting two of his fingers to my mouth telling me to suck so I do as I’m told sucking on his fingers out of my mouth slowly beginning to rim my hole.

M/n’s P.O.V

I started riming Katsuki before pushing a finger in “Mgh.” I hear Katsuki make a few lewd sounds trying to get used to the feeling “You okay Kat?” I ask starting to finger fuck him as he nods his head yes. Feeling that Katsuki was ready for another finger I slowly start scissoring him open once I feel he is stretched enough for me to start fucking him.

3rd P.O.V

M/n and Bakugou had been fucking for a good minute untill Bakugou started feeling overstimulated so he pleaded for M/n to stop “~Ah~, fuck M/n to much ~fuck~ to much ~ngh!~ please stop fuck” M/n slowed his pace to a stop “Are you alright my love” he asked pulling out of Katsuki wanting to make sure he didn’t hurt or cross boundaries with Katsuki “I’m okay just alot of new feelings considering this is my first time. I’m sorry I made you stop” Katsuki says, trying to catch his breath after all the excitement “You don’t need to apologize, it was your first time after all. I get it the first time is always the most overstimulating. Would you like to shower and order some food?” Bakugou blushes at the talk of it being his first time “that sounds nice I’d like to do that” Katsuki says reaching for the soap.

(Time Skip)

M/n’s P.O.V

Katsuki and I had finished our shower and are now cuddling on the couch waiting for our food to arrive “Thank you” Katsuki says snuggling further into my chest “For what my love” I ask wondering what I had done that deserved a thank you “For being gentle with me and understanding” he says giving me a peck on the lips “My love you don’t have to thank me for that I will always be understanding and gentle with you just because you're my little devil that doesn’t mean I don’t care how you feel.” Hearing the doorbell ring, I give Katsuki a quick kiss on the lips before standing up to grab the food. Katsuki and I sat on the couch watching a valentine's day movie while eating our take out, ending our day closer as a couple than the day before.

Word count: 681.
I am so so sorry this took so god damb long I had some mental heath problems so this took longer then I wanted it to.