𝖰&𝖠 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋-𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇/𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝗐 𝖾 𝗅 𝖼 𝗈 𝗆 𝖾 ⋆ˊˎ-

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌:

by @angxl64: haaiiaii author-chan!! i wanted to ask — where or when do you ever get motivation for your work?? ^-^

Answer: Hello! Well, i usually get my motivation from my English Teacher since she is very supportive of my writing (she doesn't know I write fanfics). My Older Sister and my Best Friend. Both of them cheered me on and convinced me to write the fanfics I make today, and give ideas for future original books I will be writing in the future.

By @_STARSTRUCKED_: Hii!! I have been wondering this for a while— what was it that got you to write these creative books? (Like did a creator inspired you to make your book or something else?)

Answer: Believe it or not, my first book was actually a tmnt 2012 with a few OC's of mine! Unfortunately, it didn't get much attention and I gave up on it and instead read other books, most about ROTTMNT. I saw there was no yandere books about them and decided to be one of the first ones to write one! I thank my brother for introducing me to the show!

By @ANGELKILLER4000: yeahhhhh, i want to ask you how do you make reader personality that don't end up as mary Sue?
   ↑
And
   ↓
By @Sinful_cult: Heya Author-chan! I have a question, how do you make y/n so relatable and not ending up like a Mary sue

Answer: Hello! When making a character/reader, you always want to give them a weakness of flaw.
Example: Let's use Sincerely, Mine (Y/N). We all remember she was quite the crackhead and loving character that everyone liked, however, she was quite naive and could be too trusting towards others with a pinch of daddy issues, which was a flaw and weakness of hers. Not only that, but her skill level started going down after she stopped working with Draxum, which meant she grew weaker and wouldn't have been able to fight against many characters.
We have to make sure we always add a flaw or weakness that is relatable to others and make others feel understanding of them, or at least to most people, but not make them too weak. You don't want to make your character overpowered or too perfect, or else it ruins the whole everything, make sure you have a balance. Plus, maybe you can add your personality and humor and make sure to keep up with the latest trends.

By @rottmntlover: Hiii, just wanted to ask: How long did you do the round one parts?? Did you watch the show then write or something like that??

Answer: Hello! Well, it depends on the episodes. But when I write the chapters on my phone, I am watching the show on my iPad to make sure I can get every detail right. But, I also have Netflix and paramount+ on my phone, so I kinda go back and forth when writing.

By @ukiii13: Heyyy! Do you have tumblr by any chance? Cause I love to see your art, it's so amazing also!
1. Fav rottmnt character?
2. Fav season?

Answer: Hello! I do not have tumblr, and maybe I'll get it in the Future. And I'm glad you like my art! :)
1. My Favorite Character would have to be Michelangelo. He's a very cheerful and funny character
2. Uh, Season 2 or rottmnt since we get to see the Hamato's past and lore and Splinters backstory.
(2.5: if that wasn't what you meant—then Fall season! Love the colors!)

By @YourCrusty_Condom: What are your fav shows?? Other than rottmnt.

Answer: I'd have to say the tmnt 2012, Miraculous Ladybug, The Good Place, Samurai Rabbit, Hazbin Hotel, Brooklyn 99, Hell's Kitchen, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, and My Hero Academia. I can't remember more right now, but these are the main ones.

This is not the end of the Q&A, I promise!! Just answering the few questions I've been asked so far :)