06 | CALL OUT MY NAME

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞," 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫,"Just let me explain

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞," 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫,"Just let me explain. I mean you no harm."

No one in the group seemed ready to make a move against the supposed stranger, but no one seemed willing to relax either. Joe still held his gun pointed at the stranger, Rae still hiding behind Barry, who had pushed her behind him in a protective stance.

Ever the hero.

His eyes focused on the stranger, who kept his hands raised in surrender.

She felt like rolling her eyes at Barry's protectiveness, but she kept her poker face, too but her thoughts were racing, trying to come up with a way to slip away unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Cisco, Caitlin, and Iris stared at the man while their bodies tensed up, and Barry didn't signal for anyone to calm down. Instead, he took a single step closer, "How do you know my name?"

"I know all your names." The man, who declared that his name was Jay Garrick, added in.

His eyes turning to look at people, "Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West-"

"Enough." Joe cut in, only finding more reasons to keep his gun up,

"That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

With a slight nod of understanding, Jay switched his focus from one person to the other,

"This world is in danger."

The sentence seemed to spark an interest in their friend Cisco as he took a step closer,

"What other worlds are there?"

Rae stood silently watching the group, her face a blank mask of neutrality. She was trying her best to blend in, but inside she was a ball of anxiety. She knew that Hunter was secretly a villain, and that no one else was aware of this fact. So she was trying to stay calm and act normal, while constantly searching for a way to leave unnoticed. But the longer the conversation went on, the more difficult it became to maintain her composure.

She kept remembering all the terrible things he's done and still doing.

Jesse Wells and the real Jay Garrick was still trapped inside a cage.

Harrison Wells is probably getting ready to jump to Earth 2.

And countless of other earths are suffering because of him.

She was determined to slip away without attracting attention to herself, but she was growing increasingly uneasy. He cannot find out about her or else all of this was for nothing ,and she's just been a pain in the ass for nothing.

"Okay, so, Jay," Barry spoke up with hesitation, "how exactly do you know all of this?"

"Where I came from," Jay answered, Rae leaning to the side to get a good look at the man as he lowered his hands cautiously, "I was a speedster like you. They called me The Flash."