School

Bella prov.

Once I got to school I walked over to my friends. They where talking about prom it was girls chose and Jessica wanted to ask Mike but she was scared he would say no. Angie wanted to ask Eric but she was scared so I told them both that they should not be scared because they would say yes. I was thinking about asking jacob I am almost certain that he would say yes. School went by fast and Jessica asked me to go shopping with them for prom dresses. I asked my dad and he said yes. Once we where done o had a long purple dress to bring out my eyes Jessica got a rose pink with gloves and Angie got a lavender color on. Once I got home I texted jacob and asked him to come over he said he would be there in 20 minutes. When he got here I asked him if he would go to prom with me he said that he would be honored to. Prom was the next day so we had a full school day. Once I got home I did my home work and put on the dress and curled my hair and did my makeup. When I was done with my makeup I heard a knock at the front door so I went to get I and there was jacob in his tux he looked at me and said my dress was beautiful.

Prom was amazing we danced, we talked, we hangout with our friends the best thing was the pictures we all got a separate picture and a group picture. When we got to my house jacob said hi to Charle and kissed me goodbye. After jacob left I went to my room and changed in to pj's and fell asleep I was exhausted. When I woke up my dad was already gone so I went downstairs to eat breakfast. It was a weekend so after breakfast I watched TV my favorite show was on " Once Upon A Time" I watched the first half then my phone started ringing it was jacob he said to go to la push. Once I got there jacob was waiting he took me to Emily's house where the pack was. Sam told us that some vampires where around and killing humans Jacob and the pack told me that I would be staying here because the bloodsuckers where after me.
I was scared for my dad I told jacob that i need to go back for my dad but he said it was to risky I was getting mad. I was going to walk out the door when jacob stopped me he said he could not risk losing me I told him I need to get my dad. Paul and Quil came with me Jacobs orders once we got there Paul locked the doors and said that a vampire was here I unlocked my door and ran inside to get my dad I ran to his room to find him dead. I ran out of the house and back into the car and told them to drive. Once we got back to la push I ran to jacob and told him what happened.