new house

Bella's pov

Me and jacob were looking on La push for a new house. We found the one that we really like and it has a fence in the backyard but leads to a forest so that would be good for jacob when he has to go on patrol. The backyard is huge which is good when we decide to have kids there are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We tell the pack we found our house and we are moving in in a week. Leah is happy about that so she does not have to run that far to hang out with me. Jake drops me off at Charlies house to pack all my things when I get there I see Charlies car in the drive way I wonder why he is home. I walk in and Charlie jumps out at me and scares me half to death. I go up to my room and pack my clothes and other stuff and call Jake to pick me up.
-------------------------1 week later--------------
When I got to mine and Jakes house we started to unpack our boxes. A few of the pack members are helping us of course Leah is here to help me we have grow really close. Once our friends leave we sit on our couch and watch TV and take a nap. I woke up to jacob shaking me to get ready and to meet him by the beach. While I was walking to the beach I will looking at the stars. When I got there I saw Jake and he said........
_______________________________________
Cliffhanger hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha I feel so evil so what do u guys think respond back. I love all you guys I have over 700 views I hope I get more I will update soon xoxo