Y/n

I can knock you out with a headbutt if you want an excuse not to go.

Name: Y/n Kamado

Alias:

Child of Brightness (Misaki - Her Swordsmith)

Big sis (Nezuko)

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Height: 165 cm (5'5)

Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)

Birthday: Your Birthday

Hair: Black to red

Eye: Dark red

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupations:

Demon Slayer

Student

Breathing Styles:

Sun

Water

Flower

Thunder

Wind

Orange Butterfly Breathing

Fighting Partners:

Nezuko Kamado

Alpheratz

Sirius

Spica

Vega

Pollux

Arcturus

Status: Alive

Inherited:

Shinobu's Haori

Yoriichi's Earings

Kaburamaru's descendants

Since Y/n had an interest in breathing styles Tanjiro and Kanao wrote her a journal with Zenitzu and Nezuko's help of all the breathing types they knew for her to try and master. Thunder, Water, Flower, Wind, and Sun. Wind Breathing was found in a journal Sanemi had left. She has successfully mastered them and managed to create her own called Golden Butterfly Breathing.

Y/n learned how to fight in stilettos and other heals. She works best in stilettos though.

Y/n being the eldest of her siblings got the Hanafuda Earrings and multiple other piercings. (Nose, belly button, and the top of her ears. Although she doesn't always wear them she always wears the Hanafuda Earrings.)

Y/n Loves fighting in all kinds of heels

Her head is strong enough to plow through anything in its way regardless of outside circumstances

Immense willpower

Extrasensory Perception: Through her heightened sense of smell, Y/n can perceive things outside the normal range of perception like the intentions, feelings, and thoughts of other creatures, even of animals such as insects and birds. She can also sense the aura and presence of demons and even tell their strength level at a glance through how disgusting and rotten their scent is.

Extraordinary accuracy.

Genius Intellect.

Combat Intuition

Extremely Hard Skull. (As strong as Nezuko's [Not sister] kicks).

Immense Speed & Reflexes

Immense Stamina & Endurance