Nezuko

MmMM!

Full Name: Nezuko Kamado

Race:

Demon

Human (Formerly)

Gender: Female

Hair Color:

Black (When Human)

Black to orange (Demon)

Eye Color: pink

Age:

12 - Physically

14 - Chronologically

Height: 153 cm (5')

Birthday: December 28th

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation:

Demon

Student

Inventory:

Coloring Books

Crayons

Books

Notebook

Stuffed animal

Mask

Bamboo muzzle

Blanket

Combat Style: Hand-to-Hand Combat

Blood Demon Art: Combustible Blood

---Exploding Blood: She can ignite the blood that has exited her body, turning it into crimson-pinkish flames that are harmful to demons.

Abilities

Upper-Rank Regeneration

Size Alteration

Immense Strength

Sunlight Immunity

Abnormal Demon Physiology: Nezuko has several unique traits that set her apart from most other demons. Most notably, Nezuko can continuously restore her power without consuming any human blood like any other demon would need to do. Instead, he recovers his strength through sleep alone. Moreover, Nezuko has an extraordinary growth rate, as shown multiple times when she grows stronger without any training or consuming humans.

Advanced Demon Form: Nezuko has the ability to enter a berserk state where she becomes more demonic in appearance, transforming into a teenage version of herself with one horn protruding from her head. Nezuko's physical capabilities in this state are drastically increased.

Blood Control: In addition to his Blood Demon Art, Nezuko has shown in his Advanced Demon Form to have control of her own blood's viscosity. She is able to command her limbs and pull all of her limbs back together through those blood streams, allowing her body to regenerate.

Skilled Hand-to-hand Combat: Despite having no known fighting experience prior to becoming a demon, Nezuko is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Her fighting style mainly revolves around the use of her powerful legs to deliver devastating blows and her sharp nails. Since transforming into a demon, he has been a major contributor to battles fought by Y/n, frequently assisting when she is overwhelmed by an opponent.

Combustible Blood: Nezuko's Blood Demon Art allows her to combust her blood into pink-colored flames at will. Her flames have a special property, making them only harmful to demons, objects belonging to demons, and Blood Demon Arts while being completely harmless to humans and other objects. These flames can hamper the regeneration of other demons. Nezuko's Blood Demon Art was also able to neutralize demon poison. Her flames also have the ability to temporarily turn Nichirin Swords bright red, increasing the strength of attacks inflicted by them. A drawback to Nezuko's Blood Demon Art is that overuse of it can cause her to fall asleep.

Human:

Child:

Child:

Full Demon Form:

Full Demon Form: