Bound Arlyn and the Sorcerer

I had a strangely nostalgic dream, but can't recall much more...

Y/n: Where am I? This place doesn't smell familiar. And what is that horrid smell?

I am standing alone in a worn-down hallway.

Y/n: "Nezuko?"

I look around eventually seeing Nezuko's box.

Y/n: "There you are."

Unknown Voice: "Hss... ...Sssss... ..."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

The air grows heavy as the ominous sound draws closer. A giant shadow flickers across the wall. The figure bobs and oozes forward until it finally reveals itself...

Y/n: That can't be a demon it looks more like a dinosaur. 

I pull out my sword.

Y/n: "Hinokami Kagura: Dance!"

The user delivers a single high-powered vertical slash. 

Monster: "SKREEEEEEARGH-----!!!"

As Y/n brings down her blade as the monster swings its tail sending it flying across the hallway.

Monster: "HSSSSSSS-- SSSSSHH--- SKREEEEEEARK----!"

I pull out my fans and use them to keep the mouth of the monster open.

Y/n: "I thought dinosaurs were extinct!"

Suddenly, I feel a strange sensation in my pounding heart, and white light flash beneath my feet- Then a shining star shoots down in front of me.

???: "Ow, ow... ...That really hurts... ..."

Y/n: "Sorry! Nez-AH!"

The monster wacks her with his tail still fighting against the fans.

???: "Errgh, maybe it was the magic tool. I feel so dizzy..."

Y/n: "Have something to eat!"

???: "Hold on... Why am I here? I swear I was in the magic tool workshop a second ago!"

Y/n: "BAD DINO! BAD!"

I kick the monster and glare.

???: "And who... are you? Did you bring me here? A summoning spell... ...? But how did you do it without an imprint..."

Y/n: "Stop talking an extinct creature is trying to eat me as you ramble!"

???: "Monster? What do you... ...Oh, that... I think I know what's going on here--"

Y/n: "Shut up!"

I headbutt the monster causing it to pass out.

???: "Please don't hurt me."

Y/n: "I have no intentions to."

I pick up my sword and walk towards the monster.

Y/n: I hope I didn't wake Nezuko.

I put on Nezuko's box and turned to the male.

Y/n: "We should get out of here before it wakes."

???: "Right! I'll get you somewhere safe. I'm Arcturus, First Sorcerer of Boötes. Guardian of Bound Arlyn, blessed by the Eighty-Eight Constellations!"

Arcturus reaches out into the air and a long wand materializes in his grap. He points it at the monster, and a blinding white light shoots  out from its tip---

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

???: "It's astounding how long you can sleep without regard for your surroundings. Wake up stranger. We value our time here, unlike you."