Powerless

(Citizens of Ninjago City are seen running away from a group of Elemental Cobras. The cobras start spitting fire at numerous buildings and vehicles. Leroy's balloon is popped by the cobra's fire and he runs off. The Police Commissioner stands in front of the cobras, along with Jimmy and another officer. The two officers place roadblocks in front of themselves.)

Police Commissioner: Halt! (The Elemental Cobras all stop.) As police commissioner of Ninjago City, I hereby inform you, you are in violation of city codes 54-1 "Wanting destruction." (Two of the cobras look at each other, confused.) And 63-6 "Open flames in public." You are under arrest! (One Elemental Cobra spits fire at the commissioner, but misses, hitting the police car behind them and disintegrating it.) Okay, that's it! (Another police car drops behind him.) Let 'em have it, boys! (Jimmy and the other officer aim a water hose connected to a fire hydrant at an Elemental Cobra, almost burning it. The water drips.) Oh, great. (The two officers see that the fire hydrant has been destroyed by an Elemental Cobra. The cobra burns the hose. Elemental Cobras start surrounding the Commissioner and the two officers.) Uh-uh..(Cole and Kai ride towards the scene in the Rock Cycle and ATV.) It's the ninja! (The ninja all arrive.)

Cole: Hang on guys!

(They jump out of their vehicles.)

Lloyd: How about a fair fight?

(The ninja run toward the Elemental Cobras. Zane throws Ice at one cobra. Lloyd kicks another cobra and Jay shocks another with Lightning.)

Cole: I got this one! (He uses his Earth Punch and knocks back the cobras.) Ah!

Lilly: Nice bae! (After said it she uses your music wave to make cobras Stay still.)

Cole: Right back at you! And after this is over you go back and relax. (Lilly Mumble I F**** don't want to.) You are and Language Lilly. (Lilly was shocked Cole knew what she said.)

Lloyd: (Atop the police car.) Nya! (He blasts Elemental Cobras with Energy.) Can you get us some Water?

Nya: I'll try! (Nya runs, while Cobras spit fire at her. She dodges the fire.) He-yah! (She runs towards a fire hydrant and kicks off the lid. She manipulates the water and blasts it at the cobras.)

(Cole and Zane do Spinjitzu and hit cobras. Kai sees two citizens being cornered by two Elemental Cobras.

Kai: Pick on someone your own size! (He tries blasting them with Fire, but nothing happens. He grunts. The two cobras turn around.) Oh, right. No powers! (The cobras start for Kai but are then electrocuted by Jay. Kai turns around and Jay salutes him. The latter goes off to fight other Elemental Cobras. Kai sighs. The ninja finish fighting the Elemental Cobras.)
Police Commissioner: Oh, thank you! It's good to have you all back!

Lloyd: Good to be back, Commissioner!

(The ninja all take off their hoods.)

Commissioner: (He gets a notification on his cell phone.) We're getting reports, the leader of the serpents is heading for the Ninjago History Museum!

Cole: Her name's Aspheera. And she's deeply nuts.

Lloyd: Whatever she's after, you better not let her get it.

Commissioner: How can we help?

Lloyd: Evacuate as many people as you can and set up a perimeter. We'll handle the rest.

Commissioner: (To the officers.) You heard him! (They run off.)

Lloyd: We better get a move on!

(The ninja put on their hoods and start running.)

Kai: Actually...I'm sitting this one out.

(The ninja stop and turn around.)

Ninja: What?!