The Worst Rescue Ever

(Master Wu and the ninja except for Cole & Lilly are touring the Kingdom of Shintaro.)

Wu: This truly is a city of wonders. Look at these gardens. Have you ever seen anything so magnificent?

Lloyd: It sure is pretty.

Jay: Where's Cole and Lilly? They are missing all of this.

Reese's: (Talking Dragon Language) Maybe they want alone time.

Blackmagic: Maybe your right, Reese's.

Vania: (She pops up from a bush.) Master Wu. Master Wu! Oh, ouch, fiddlesticks. Wait!

Wu: Princess?

Vania: Oh, thank the mountain.

Nya: What happened?

Vania: I went into the dungeons with Cole and Lilly, and we found something terrible!

Wu: Dungeons?

Vania: There's an underground mine full of these little creatures. And they're all chained up, and they're being forced to dig by these evil skeletons with whips, and Cole and Lilly stayed to rescue them, and he told me to come back to get help!

Lloyd: W-What?

Vania: We have to tell my father to send his guards. Come on! (They all run to the palace.)

Vangelis: I'm very disappointed, Vania. It is forbidden to enter the mountain! The rule of law is there for a reason. It is unsafe below. Not only did you endanger yourself, but you have also endangered our guests.

Vania: I-I'm sorry, Father.

Vangelis: I humbly beg your forgiveness, Master Wu. I will send three brigades of my ablest guards at once. They will find your friend. Have no fear.

Kai: We'll go too.

Vangelis: I cannot allow that. The dungeons are treacherous. We have lived here for centuries, and even we do not enter them lightly. There are things that dwell below that... should not be disturbed.

Nya: So the creature Cole and Lilly saw was real?

Vania: You told me I imagined it!

Vangelis: I said what I had to protect you, child. One day, when you are older, you'll understand. Now, time is of the essence. I must dispatch my men. I ask you all to remain calm and stay here.

Kai: We can't just stay here. Cole and Lilly is our friend!

Jay: Yeah, we have to help!

Vangelis: It is out of the question. I will not put anyone else in danger. My men will bring your friend back. Trust in them.

Kai: Yeah- (Wu interrupts him.)

Wu: Of course, King Vangelis. We will do as you ask.

Vangelis: Thank you. Now please, I have much to attend. As do you, Vania.

Blackmagic: You don't really think we're gonna sit this one out, do you?

Wu: No, of course not. But angering the King will solve nothing. (To Vania) Princess, I don't want to get you into any more trouble, but do you think you could perhaps show us -

Vania: (She pulls out two torches.) The way into the dungeons? You bet. Follow me! (She hands Wu a torch and runs off.)

Lloyd: Okay.

Blackmagic: I like her!

(In the dungeons, two Re-Awakened poke Lilly while Cole wrapped Lilly security in his arms with their staffs.)