Never Trust A Human

(Wu tells Kai, Cole, Jay, Lilly, Blackmagic, and P.I.X.A.L. the story about how he met Aspheera.)

Wu: In the days of my father, the First Spinjitzu Master and Ancient Dragons Celine mother, there was peace between humans and Serpentine, but it was a fragile peace. Humans were forbidden to enter the lands of the Serpentine. And the Serpentine were forbidden to enter the lands of men.

(A flashback is shown when Wu and Garmadon were children. Wu and Garmadon are playing with their staffs.)

Past Wu: I'm tired of the lake. I don't wanna go swimming today.

Past Garmadon: What do you wanna do?

Past Wu: I wanna go that way. (He points to a wooden sign with a snake engraved on it.)

Past Garmadon: That's the Serpentine Valley, Wu. We're not allowed there. Father and Tina promised King Mambo, remember?

????: Where are we going?

Past Garmadon: Who said at?

????:  Look up at the tree. (Wu & Garmadon look up and see a girl on the tree.)

Past Wu: Oh, hi Celine. (Celine climb down from the tree.)

Past Celine: So where are you to going

Past Wu: we are going to see Serpentine.

Past Celine: Can I come? I do have nothing to do.

Past Wu: Sure!

Past Garmadon: We're not allowed there. Are Father and your mother promised King Mambo, remember?

Past Wu: Nobody will ever know. We'll just take a quick look and come right back. Come on.

Past Celine: Don't you want to see the Serpentine?

Past Wu: Are you even a little curious? Hmm? (Wu, Celine and Garmadon look at the Serpentine Valley behind bushes.)

Past Wu & Celine: Wow!

(Hypnobrai are shown to be carrying loads, while two others are using hammers to drive a metal stake into the ground.)

Past Garmadon: Okay, now you two have seen it. Let's go before someone—

(Wu, Celine and Garmadon are surrounded by Hypnobrai holding swords. The two boys both drop their staffs. They are taken inside King Mambo V's pyramid.)

Past Mambo V: (Sitting in his throne.) You…are the children of the First Spinjitzu Master and one Ancient Dragons child?

Past Garmadon & Celine: Yes, sir.

Past Wu: We're sorry! We-

Past Mambo V: Silence! (Mambo slithers down from his throne.) You have recklessly endangered a peace between humans and Serpentine that has existed for millennia. Your foolishness has put me in...a difficult position.