What a day

Location
Royal Navy
Buckingham Palace
A month after Orochi destroy
1030 hours

-no one POV-

After the news of project Orochi sank, the Azur Lane were celebrate for this strategic victory. But for the Crimson Axis, this is the signal to prolong the war even further. The MI5 and MI6 were among the the unit that little take time to rest. They always work for the safety of the Royal Navy. One MI6 agent manage to become the head butler at the Buckingham Palace. It was no other than Ripper, who use the name 'Jack' as a disguise.

Maid1 : Sir Jack, can you help me with this laundry? My hand are full onto this one.

Butler1 : Sir, the stockpile of the Palace snacks were starting to ran out. Her Majesty want a immediate restock of it.

Maid2 : Sirrrrrr, her Majesty want the report of the Palace money stocks!

Butler2 : Sir, I believe it was crucial for us to change the curtain of this hallway. It was already old like from the age of sails.

Guard : Sir, can you please inform for that group of guard to get ready? I had a stomached now.

Maid3 : Sir Jack. Can you please help with these windows? Her Majesty want to these shinny this evening.

Butler3 : Sir, her Majesty summon you. She wants to see you at the Royal Garden.

Ripper look to outside of the palace before putting both of his hand at his head.

Ripper : (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) *sigh*

Enterprise who was pass by saw Ripper and decided to talk to him.

Enterprise (RN) : Ripper, what's the matter?

Ripper : (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠). Everything.

Enterprise (RN) : Ugh, you should take some rest. At least a day or two.

Ripper : No need Enterprise. I need to make sure the safety of the Royal Navy. Especially when her majesty Valiant was in charge. I meant what the f*** is she thinking?

Enterprise (RN) : Ahaha... I suppose she's kinda more childish compare to her majesty Elizabeth.

Ripper : Whatever... *sigh* I'm going to the royal garden. She summon me at there.

Enterprise (RN) : Okay then. You should apply for some day off too.

Ripper : Maybe not now.

Ripper than walk to the royal garden and reaching there, he bow to Valiant before lifting up his head.

Ripper : Is there anything you need you majesty?

Valiant : Ah Jack, right on time. Which one of this snack is better for this evening? The Eccles cake or the Jaffa cakes? *shows a picture*

Ripper : *piss off* Your majesty, lunch is still not served yet you already thinking about evening snacks?

Valiant : Don't worry about it Jack. I'm the Queen you know. I can just order my other servant to served me snacks during lunchtime.

Ripper : Did your majesty read about the Palace monthly allowance?

Valiant : Ah not yet, but I'm sure it was more than sufficient.

Ripper : If I may, you majesty. I would tell you about the Palace allowance.

Valiant : Yeah sure. We sure didn't use to many right?

Ripper just gave Valiant a piss off face. He than gave a smirk face towards her.

Ripper : Huh.

Valiant : Hey! How rude servant! What do you mean by 'huh' hah!?