Chapter 16: Hurt

At this time, my dad's still unconscious. Our driver also. My mom didn't eat anything. We have no choice. She worried so much.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

" Come in."

" Good morning, sir." He bowed to me.

" Please take a sit." I ordered.

" I have some information to inform." I nodded.

" Go ahead." I focused on him.

" Yesterday, I was stalking them. We have all the proof and camera security. Now he's at police station. They need us to come and ask some details."

" The car already outside." He continued. I nodded and went out with him.

We have arrived at police station.

We went inside and told them my name and they recognized me.

" I'm Kim Taehyung." I said.

" This way, sir. Please follow me."

We went inside the room. They greeted me with bow slightly. I gave them a small smile.

" Good morning, sir. Please take a sit." He said.

" Where is him?" I asked.

" He came!" I looked at where he's looking at.

" There he is!" He said.

" I don't want to waste any more time. Are you the one who drove and hit my father, last night?" I asked coldly.

" Y-yes." He said nervously.

" Why did you run away after you hit him?" He asked.

He silenced.

After a while my phone rang, I went out and picked up.

I told them I'll come again tomorrow.

On the phone call. " Sir, we have a big problem. Our company got exploded at your department." She said nervously." I widened my eyes.

" What! I'm coming!" I told my my bodyguard and the investigators. We rushed to car and drove to the company.

Chaewon's room is near my room. We have to go quickly because she will stuck in there.

We arrived at the entrance and saw that the firefighters and ambulances also there.

I asked the bodyguards at there.

" Where is Chaewon? Is she safe?" I said hurriedly.

" No, sir. We didn't see her out yet." He told.

I rushed to inside but my bodyguard caught me.

" Let me go! I help my sister." I shouted.

" Sir, please calm down. She will be safe. They are trying to get inside to rescue people in there."

" NO!" I said and about to run but there is a voice calling me.

" Oppa! I'm here." Immediately, I turned and she run to hug me. I hugged her tightly.

" It's okay. You're safe. Sorry I'm late." I said and she hugged me tightly.

" Sorry, oppa was busy and have no time with you. At least you're here." I looked at her make sure that she has no bruise.

" It's not your fault but I have no clue that who did this? Our company and our employees." She said and looked at the people who got out.

.