Watching

Shrek loved watching the Jerry Springer Show. He was obsessed, especially with the show's host. Gerald Norman Springer. Something about the way he talked just…did something to him. It always got him riled up. This time was no different.

Shrek turned on the TV and sat down on the sofa. He switched the channels until he got to his favorite. He heard that oh so sensual voice and immediately got rock hard. Shrek tried to ignore the tent in his pants at first but eventually gave in. He pulled down his brown trousers and white panties(the panties had a little pink bow on them). As he did this his large green cock sprang out and hit his stomach with a plop.

It was very large, anyone would agree. His member was at least 13 inches with veins pulsing all around it. The tip was a slightly darker green than the rest and was in the shape of a mushroom. Definitely able to hit every spot in the perfect way.

Shrek took his cock into his hand and got some lube from a table drawer. He always kept some around the house just in case. As soon as he had the lube in his hand he started to stroke his manhood. Moaning loudly, he kept his eyes on the TV, watching Jerry talk about whatever.

He knew he wouldn’t last long, he never did when he watched him. It was just so good. Getting closer to his release, he growled deeply. Suddenly, long strips of white came shooting out of his length.

“Oh yeah, that felt good,” Shrek said with his deep Scottish voice, breathing heavily. He quickly cleaned himself up and continued to watch Jerry. While he was watching, he saw an ad pop up. It said that the Jerry Springer was inviting some of its viewers to go and meet the one and only Mr. Springer. Shrek was delighted and signed up.

“I’ll finally get to see him soon. This is so exciting,” Shrek whispered to himself. So excited, in fact, that he found himself getting hard again.