Hello Mr. Springer

The plane finally landed at its destination. Shrek was ecstatic. He couldn’t believe he was finally about to meet his idol. His muse. His life. Shrek wanted Jerry in so many ways. Romantically. Sexually. Biblically. He needed him so bad it hurt.

Shrek already had the address to where he would meet Jerry Springer so he headed straight there. He called a taxi, gave the driver his information, and was on his way to his soon-to-be lover. Shrek hoped Jerry liked him back. His world would end if he didn’t.

The taxi pulled up to the meeting spot for all the Jerry Springer fans and Shrek got out. He went to his designated spot and waited. Then, the one and only Jerry Springer came out. Shrek immediately got hard and his hole started clenching. ‘Holy shit,’ Shrek thought. ‘He’s even better in person.’

After about an hour, the show ended. The crowd started to disperse, but Shrek remained. He needed to talk to Jerry. It had to happen. Shrek was sure that if he even got close to Mr. Springer he would cum on the spot. Shrek walked over to where Jerry was standing and began to speak.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Springer,” he began. “My name is Shrek and I’ve been a big fan of yours for a long time. I don’t want to bother you or anything but I just had to talk to you.” Jerry listened intently. As soon as Shrek had walked up to him Jerry was hooked.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Shrek. I would love to have a chat with you. Follow me, I have a place where we can talk privately,” Jerry said seductively. Shrek blushed down to his navel and felt his trousers get tighter. “Alright,” he spoke nervously.