Plane Ride of a Lifetime

The next day, Shrek signed up to meet Jerry Springer. It only cost a simple $10,000 which was basically pocket change for Shrek. After he paid he went to go pack his bags. Shrek made sure to put lots of lube, condoms, and toys in his bag because he knew he would need them.

Finally, the day for Shrek to go meet his celebrity crush came. He was super excited and could hardly contain himself. Shrek boarded the plane that would take him to his destination (the destination being Jerry’s pants). The flight wasn’t supposed to be long, but Shrek just couldn’t wait. After about 30 minutes he could hardly take it. Shrek's pants were so tight that he had to masturbate. He was afraid that if he didn’t his cock and balls would explode.

Shrek got up from his seat and headed towards the plane's bathroom. As soon as he locked the door his pants and panties were on the floor. Shrek looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his lengthy cock was dripping buckets of precum. Before he could finally let loose on his aching member, Shek pulled up a video of Jerry he had saved on his phone. He put in earbuds and soon heard his lover's voice.

This sent Shrek spiraling. His hand was immediately pounding his meat and messaging his massive balls. He tried to bite back his guttural moans but couldn’t help but let some slip.

“O-oh fuck…I’m not gonna last long..mm-mhhh,” Shrek moaned. He wasn’t too worried about people hearing him because he didn’t give a fuck. He just needed to cum so badly. Speaking of cum, Shreks cock spit out long ropes of thick, white cum all over the bathroom mirror. But even though he already came, it wasn’t enough. His member was still erect, basically mocking him.

Shrek decided to try something new. He went into the pocket of his trousers and took out the dildo he kept for emergencies. He never tried anal before but from what he’s seen on pornhub he thinks he’ll enjoy it. Shrek unfortunately didn’t have any lube on him so he had to improvise. He spat on his finger and started to finger his tight hole. Whimpering lightly, he continued to prep himself for the dildo.

Soon, he was loose enough for the silicone cock. He rubbed more saliva around the dildo and stuck it to the bathroom door. Then, he slowly sunk onto it.

“F-fucking god that feels s-so good,” Shrek cried out. He imagined it was Jerry Springer's cock that was pounding his little hole. The dildo was hitting all the perfect places in his ass. He could feel his second orgasm building inside him as his balls tightened. He decided to start stroking his manhood as well.

This sent him well over the edge. He was practically screaming as his semen painted the walls. This didn’t stop him though. It was as if he was in a trance. Shrek continued to fuck himself on the fake cock and rub his meat. His eyes were in the back of his head while his mouth hung open, drool falling from it and onto his cock. This added to the mix of cum and spit he was milking his cock with.

Finally, Shrek came for a third and final time. He was too exhausted to clean anything up so he just left the bathroom with his trousers, panties, and dildo in hand. His cock was hanging out for everyone to see. Not like anyone minded. They felt blessed to be on the same flight as someone with such a godly slab of meat.

Shrek sat back down in his seat, exhausted from his previous actions. He soon fell deep asleep and dreamt of his favorite person, Jerry Springer.