Part 21

Boss can't believe that this person not even kill their dad,he make their mom like that to hurt their own sons

Boss = you said you love mom?? And reputation is more important than see your family happy??

Step dad = yeah! I love her but reputation is important! If net become gay many people hate our company didn't like to work with us!

Boss = maybe i understand why mom loves you she even not love you now she just see you as a good and trustworthy friend,she is very attached and emotional to her husband and love us that much,she find good in your that stupid talk and think that it is good for us! And i know mom also very to hurt to hurt us like this!!

Step dad just shook his head and said do anything you want son but your mom trust me that much and i properly fit that things in her mind that she will never believe in you! and you become gay right? Your mom inform me that you got a boyfriend but it's okay you are in london so no one knows about you that much so i just have to focus on net! And now your mom hate you so forgot that she will believe in you!

Saying that he take his mobile and leave the room and behind boss looking at him in anger and said to himself "i will make my mom to our sweet and best mom as before you just watch! And i will find evidence that you kill our dad!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In net house....

Noeul = omg omg! That lady will kill me and james if she see her dress

Suddenly! Net mom came and said what happen why are you shouting?

Noeul quickly hide the dress behind his back and said n-nothing just i washed the clothes first time and that all get very clean!

Net mom nodded and said mm..ok but don't shout like this! And did you wash my dress cuz i want my dress washed by jessica not you btw where is she?

Noeul look here and there and said uh...hh....oh oh actually that net tell her to wash his clothes too so she went to his room to take the clothes and don't worry i didn't wash your dress cuz i don't want to touch your eXpenSiVe dress...

Net mom rolled her eyes and said hm i know and it's good you didn't wash because i don't have trust on you!

Saying that she leave the place,noeul relieved and said finally she's gone...but she said she don't have trust on me? So is she have trust on james that much uh...no way if she have why will she scold him that much

Noeul see the dress and quickly run to net room,he open the room and he see cage inside it where james is sleeping he get confused first but he didn't pay attention and go inside it and try to wake him

Noeul = james! james! Wake up!

James wake up and sit on bed and said umm...what happen....

Noeul show him dress and said james...actually this dress....

James see the dress and take this to his hands and said noeul! What is this!?

Noeul closed his eyes and said sorry james i am sorry i didn't know that dress will soaked the colours...please forgive me...i will tell aunty my mistake!

Noeul feel someone caressing his hairs he open his eyes and see james caressing his hair,he asked james?

James = why are you scaring did i scold you hm? it's okay you mess the dress because you didn't know that na it's okay i will fix it

Noeul pouting and said but you have fever i don't want to be burden to you

James chuckled and said who said you are burden to me you are my cutest and bestest bestie and you don't have to worry now i am okay a now let's go down i have to wash it