Liquid Courage - Rosa Diaz

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Swearing, thigh riding,
alcohol consumption, etc...
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

✧❁❁❁✧❁❁❁✧

This was it. This was the moment. The moment that was about to change everything. Your whole life was about to change, and you were prepared for it.

You would admit that you were pretty tipsy, but your head was completely clear. You knew you wanted this. No, needed this. You craved this. You just didn't expect it to happen at a party. A party with all of your coworkers.

Your lips were dancing in complete harmony as you were tightly trapped between the door and the heated body in front of you. Rosa finally had enough of your teasing, and with a little bit of liquid courage, she finally decided it was time to take things to the next level.

Rosa finally snapped. After months of teasing words, and knowing touches, she decided it was now or never. Of course there would be a long talk afterwards, something she would normally fear, but with you it was different, and she didn't care. She knew she had fallen deeply for you, and yes it scared her, but she was not about to let someone else take what she wanted.

You.

Her mouth left yours after you both were in need of air, but it never left your body. Instead, it kissed a trail along your jawline. Hungrily.

"Rosa..." you mewled, your neck now being her main focus. "They're going to notice we're gone." You truly didn't care if they noticed, but Rosa was different. Your coworkers will go rabid if they find out about the two of you, and Rosa wasn't one to talk about her personal life. And now, you've reached a point with her where there was no turning back.

"Don't care," she mumbled into your neck that she was now leaving marks on wherever she pleased.

"What if they find out about us?"

"Let them."

"But—" You were cut off with a gasp when her teeth suddenly nipped at your earlobe.

"I'll take care of it," she reassured you. "But first let me take care of you, hmm? You think I haven't noticed how hot and bothered you've been all night?" She shifted her leg between yours, allowing her to press herself against your core.

"Was it that obvious?" You chuckled, throwing your head back against the door while she continued her work along your neck.

"Oh... it was very obvious. You squirmed and blushed like a schoolgirl with just the smallest touch from me. It's quite flattering." She pressed her lips against yours once more, this time more passionately. Your hips bucked against her thigh, the friction making you audibly moan into her mouth.

"Rosa, please..." you whined, when her hand cupped at your clothed breast and gave it a squeeze.

She left your neck after planting a few kisses to your now hickey-covered skin. "Please what, mi amor? What do you need?" She had a knowing smirk on her face as she fondled you.

Mi amor... that new nickname spilling from her lips had you dripping down your thighs.

"You know what I need...I need you," you admitted, fingers waving through her tight dark curls cascading down the back of her head.