𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

ONE WEEK.

            Three day.

Seven hours.

                 That's what it all took to change Ara's life. She was as much as a happy child as she can be with a father who was partially the youngest business tycoon to walk on Earth.

             And now here. She was trying not to get killed by a sixteen year old, extremely good-looking Son of Hermes who had just swung his sword at her.

       "Focus, Ara!" Luke shouted as his sword come down from above as Ara immediately moved away and swung her own sword that was made by pure moonlight and different kinds of metals, a gift from her mother who she had never met in her life.

         The metals collided with one another and a shock of electricity errupted from the collision. Ara pushed back against his sword, putting space between two of them as she took a second to regain her breath.

         Luke and Ara have been fighting since hours because apparently to Chiron, Ara was useful and she had battled the dragon without any training so he wanted to train her so that he could see at what level Aradis could go.

             Ara had always been to combact lessons as long as she could remember because of her father. He wanted his daughter to become a lady who can handle herself in a battle and he did sent her to spend sometime with his fashion designer so that she could know about fashion too.

             Her father wanted her to be an all rounder, and it was nothing compared to what his own father made him do. Her father had struggled his way up to the top in business but he had never struggled his way up to the society.

       They are the Valeris. They were one of the royal family of Britain.

          Ara's eyes flicker to David who was watching the scene with wide eyes as Ara struggled to hold up against Luke who was pushing her with a lot of force.

           Luke took another swing at Ara which gave her a chance to deflect ot as soon as the blade clashed as unknowingly to her, a wave of sliver light surrounded at Ara's feet, helping her to stay steady.

               "No powers!" Voice of Annabeth Chase interrupted them, making Ara momentarily lose control as Luke lunged. Ara was getting annoyed now. She took a deep breath as she lunged towards Luke and positioned herself to hit him in stomach.

           Luke stumbled back in surprise. He was no fool when it comes to fighting and he could see how much capable to young Daughter of Selene is.

              It was quite a shock to everyone that only Ara was able to fight Luke for almost half and hour continuously and for the one whoever says that she was using powers, she didn't had the connection to moon during the day.