𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

ARADIS VALERIS WAS A GIRL OF MANY TALENTS.

          She was a dancer, a singer, a builder, a fighter, a fashion expert but never a baby sitter.

               Chiron had moved both Grover and the new boy off of the front yard of the Big house to the infirmary. Chiron asked Ara to take care of the new boy and help Annabeth who had hastily volunteered herself for this mission making Ara sigh and give in to Chiron's request and help her friend.

         Grover healed rather quickly—just needed a few slaps of nectar and a good night sleep and then the Goat-boy was as new as he can be.

         The new boy, however was still half dead and Ara was struck taking care of him from past three days.

         Wheneven Ara or Annabeth wasn't on his side, he would be supervised by Argus, the head of security which had hundred eyes over his body. Rumor is that he have a eye on his tongue too, something which Ara didn't wanted to find out if it's true or not.

                       Grover would take occasional visits as well but as soon as he would look at the new boy's face, he would burst into a fits of tears saying that 'I am the worst protector ever!'

      Ara had to spend hours telling him that it wasn't his fault and he could have done nothing.

        David would hang around as well. Teasing her about her new job while telling her how fun he had pranking with Stolls which she completely missed it because she was busy baby sitting.

              "Why does he drool so much?" Ara exclaimed as she scraped the drool off of the random boy's chin. She cursed Chiron for assigning her the worst job ever.

             "You should ask him that when he wakes up." Annabeth replied as she flipped the pages of her architecture book.

               "Darling?" David called, making Ara look up at him in question with a slight blush as David smirked at her.

         "What?"

                "You missed a spot." He pointed at the new boy's chin which had a slight drool.

    Ara glared heatedly at the Son of Aphrodite who was laughing his arse off as she harshly scraped the drool off, careful enough not to hurt the poor boy.

    "Fuck you, David." Ara scowled at him.

          "When, Sweetheart?" David smirked at her, his own face had a slight blush but he kept up his flirty demenour.

           Ara's eyes widened as she heard David's response. The girl quickly shook her head and threw a spoon at the boy who was smirking seductively at her.