𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

✧✧✧✧—⁠☆—✧✧✧✧—⁠☆

           ARADIS VALERIS HATED THE SMELL OF SEWAGE.

        She was girl that had been in the presence of room freshers and perfumes that were too much expensive for anyone to even dream off. It was safe to say that Ara was pretty angry at Percy.

                Wherever she went, campers pointed at Percy and murmured something about toilet water. Or maybe they were just staring at Aradis, who was still pretty much dripping wet.

            .Aradis had once lost her patience and started rambling in her british accent which freaked everyone out and made Percy pull her away from murdering the camper and the boy apologized to everyone.

           Annabeth and David had joined them afterwards, just to keep Ara from killing anyone. But David made fun of Ara which made her pull out her sword and slash his arm open. The boy ran away to the infirmary immediately.

           Percy swore not to get on Ara's bad side but he couldn't help but admire the way of her fighting.

       After Ara had calmed down, Annabeth and her, they showed Percy a few more places: the metal shop—Ara stopped to greet Jake who kicked her out when Ara tried to touch the present he was preparing for her.

      The arts-and-crafts room—where satyrs were sandblasting a giant marble statue of a goat-man, and the climbing wall, which actually consisted of two facing walls that shook violently, dropped boulders, sprayed lava, and clashed together if one didn’t get to the top fast enough.

           Finally they returned to the canoeing lake, where the trail led back to the cabins.

           "We’ve got training to do," Annabeth said flatly. "Dinner’s at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall. Let's go, Ara."

            Just as Ara was about to leave, Percy stopped her, "Ara, I’m sorry about the toilets."

           "Whatever." Ara said, she was pretty mad at her shoes being wet but she thought that maybe she was being too tough on Percy.

          "It wasn’t my fault."

    Okay, she wasn't being tough on Percy.

           "Oh yeah?" She looked at Percy skeptically, and he realized it was his fault. He had made water shoot out of the bathroom fixtures.

    Ara huffed, rolling her eyes she whispered to Annabeth, "Forget Poseidon. I think his dad is a minor got of toilets."

           Annabeth snickred and slapped her hand away. The Daughter of Athena turned towards Percy, "You need to talk to the Oracle."