Ch.1 - Desperation

The volcanic mountain top breaks open suddenly. Rumble, rumble, rumble!  From there emerges a youth. Long raven black hair, right eye covered in ragged soldier attire, face and knuckles bruised. Even dirty and ragged clothes, bloody and grimy appearance couldn't remove the handsomeness of the youth who just emerged.

Yes, it was indeed Hua Cheng!

Hua Cheng looks at the sky, thinks 'Your highness,... I have became powerful enough to protect you from all those people. Just wait abit more till I find you, Your Highness...'

Hua Cheng walks forward with elegance in every step he takes. And with every step,hands clasped behind his back, his outfit kept changing. His ragged soldier attire turned into red-as-maple-and-blood-colored robes, his ragged bandage that covered his eye turned into a graceful black eyepatch, his hair braided itself with the red coral pearl. His highness' red coral pearl. In this process he Didn't even need to even lift  his  one fingure. He looked at himself and thought, '...Not bad... Red symbolises happiness,luck in marriage and also... The colour of my love'

************************************************
1st Century :

"No...no... why am I so useless? Why can't I find him?...I need him to be safe... The 2nd banishment... Must have been hard...after the hundred sword incident and 2nd wave of the Human-face disease! I should have been strong. I shouldn't have dispersed that time. My soul should have Been more strong. My devotion..." Hua Cheng keeps mumbling to himself, he failed to trace down his highness in all these years.

His left eye glows crimson. He sees blood. He gets sudden bloodlust. He will disperse every sould who hurt that pure man. His pure man.

************************************************
2nd  Century :

"I-I need more resources. I need more people. I have to grow more powerful. I have to make more people obey me. I have to make sure that i have connection all over the world. I need- I need-" Hua Cheng is devasted. It has been another century. And the results were exactly like the first century. No result.

"Let me pay a visit to the heavens a bit. The heaven who so kindly let me ascend even though i was a wrath then."

In Heavenly Court -

Gods were all being merry, happy and peaceful. Affluently delighted. But alas! Only if they knew a supreme was coming for their annihilation.

"This humble ghost declares his presence among the Upper court deities." says a deep voice.

A few Gods at first fell silent. Then they continued among themselves like they wouldn't grace the humble ghost with their glance.

The red clad ghost smirks and puts a heavy evil aura. So filled with malicious intent that even the Gods filled suffocated. NOW all of them put their eyes on the newly arrived ghost.

One of the gods shouted "How the heck did a ghost arrive in a heavenly court?"

Another chimed in "What freaking audacity! Look at him- all decked up for dispersement!"

Hua Cheng rolled his eyes internally and thought, 'Are all the Gods so delusional-? Besides His Highness Xie Lian?'

Still he politely remarked, "I've had a lot of free time lately and i wish to place a bet to all the 35 heavenly officials present here."

Amongst the 35, 33 of them thought 'Let's see how a mere ghost can win a bet against all the deities who are affluent in luck and fate.'

The other 2 felt a sense of foreboding from this red-clad being.They thought they should at least let the 33 other know to be careful. But both of their mind ran at the same pace and thought 'These 33 heavenly officials including us hurt His highness. The one and only who actually cated about beings. Not things. Because of these 33 officials  (General 1 POV):- I lost my chance of rebonding with my only sources of actual life. (General 2 POV):- I had to leave His Highness' side at the most dire state. When he needed companions the most. (Resume POV both) All  fault lies in these 33 officials.
So these 2 generals remained silent as if in mutual understanding.

Swords clang, sparks glow. Gods spit out blood. Coloured clouds with red. Disappointed believers. Martial Gods in sparring with Hua Cheng. Civil Gods lost in debate with the said person. Gods didn't keep their promise.

Hua Cheng thought, 'That's more better. Now I can personally burn out their temple peacefully. For which they dared to hurt His Highness'

Temples burnt for whole night. And temples all burnt  in a night.

Still, Hua Cheng was far from satisfied.

**************************************

"What the FUCK do you mean by saying that you THINK you saw HIM ", the red-clad man  growls. " I need EXACT information. Not your THOUGHTS.  Why do you think you are still having your utterly meaning less soul with you?"

"C-che-chengzu... I a-am qui-quite sure it w-was HIM." says the already terrified ghost.

The red-clad youthful-but-currently-not-so-youthful man leans back against his throne.

"I think you already know how long I spent time searching for HIM? "

Yes, this red clad man is Hua Cheng. He has been spending long 600 years searching for his beloved. His Highness. His savior. His Xie Lian.
"And where did you last see him?" demands the supreme with SUPREME command.

"Yesterday at Banyue Pass, My Lord...", says the ghost, still bowing. "He was wearing the attire of a general probably of Banyue, laughing with a girl around 15/14. Also he was being called as General Hua."

Though Hua Cheng scoffed at first then he got amused at the last piece of information. 'General Hua...? Did His Highness use HUA as his surname...?'

"My lord-"

"Get as much information you can get on him."

"Yes, My Lord."

The ghost leaves in an instant and appears almost in an incense time.

"My Lord... General Hua-" started the ghost.

The supreme turned around to stare at the kowtowing figure in front of him.

"Continue." he says with colder than his dead temperature coldness.

"H-he's gone.", replies the ghost knowing what is coming in his destiny.

Not even saying anything, Hua Cheng dismissed that ghost and teleports his butterfly in an instant to Banyue. He searched for a whole day and night, but to no avail.  He grows FRUSTRATED. With the world, with himself. He thought this time he was so close to finding his beloved. But fate played. And for Hua Cheng thought his fate could go fuck itself for all he cared, still he believed in his fate and luck immensely. He knew he would need those in order to let everything go smoothly with his beloved.

He was a step away from burning down the temples of the Jade Emperor (Heavenly Emperor) because of that emperor, xie lian was roaming in the mortal realm, leaving unfamed life, not having the luxury he deserved. He could in a night burn innumberable temples of all those 33 heavenly officials who insulted Xie Lian for a piece of auspicious land, so burning the Heavenly Emperor's wont be tough, right?