Ch 01 - Hanging out? Gotham?

•~◇~•

CH01 : HANGING OUT ? GOTHAM ?

She Who Dares , Wins▪

•~◇~•

Gotham City - 7:41 PM

The young woman Stepped out of a Red Skyline and took a quick Scan of her Surroundings , memorizing Every little Detail She Could , just in case . For her , It was already a habit .

She Grabbed her Red Leather jacket , putting it on her Black Hoodie which was Matched with her Ripped Black Jeans and Canvers of the same color . Her Dark Brown hair was tied in a Loose Ponytail with few strands hanging on her face , and a beautiful Silver Cross was Hanging from her neck . it was Gifted to her by her Uncle Dom , the first time he Called her the Honorary Torreto , years ago in Rio .

One Look and you Couldn't Deny the Attractiveness of the Silvery-Blue eyed Girl Who Entered , Walking Straight Towards the Bar . She ordered a Glass and Sat on one of the bar Stools .

Hailey Eyed people around the Bar , Suprisingly It wasn't Crowded . a Young Couple , a Man in his Mid-thirties and then two girls seat on a table Who were Obviously Gossiping , The young adult didn't even need to know what the women were talking about , the Faces and Gestures were enough for her to realize it was something Juicy .

Haily Slightly Shook her head in Amusement at the Carefree interaction the Ladies had . ' So much for the Infamous Gotham City ' .

Though she couldn't Rush to Judge since it wasn't exactly dark yet , the sun was just Setting . The Girl Checked her Phone and Soundlessly Sighed ' Not Yet ' . She stole another Short Subtle glance of the Man who was seated alone , He was typing on his Phone as he Enjoyed his drink , Ghost of a smirk passed her Lips .

She thanked the Handsome redhead bartender , After taking her Drink ; then the Entrance of a new figure grabbed her attention . She Looked from the corner of her eyes not turning her head around . a ravenette young man with dark Blue eyes , Wearing Jeans and a Black-Blue Jacket , Not much Older than she was , Probably in his early twenties .

The Man took the Empty seat on her Right , he Ordered and glanced at her , miserably Failing to be Subtle . Hailey did not even bother to Acknowledge him before he Spoke up .
" You're New Around here , Aren't you ? "

Hailey mentally Rolled her eyes ' Seriously ' .

" What makes you say that ? " She smirked as she Turned to Ask him , the young man Shrugged and Smiled .

" I come here Often , Never saw You before . " Hailey Chuckled and shook her head and eyed her phone for a mere moment before answering , which did not go unnoticed by the Ravenette boy .