chapter 1

As the perplexing hours of midnighting dawn arose, the fish started to sing its melody of greatness.
"Meow~ meow!~ vroom!?!1 ~∆°vroom!°~" "meow... Meow...2..;" replied the spotted tabby cat, who was saddened by the losing rays of the dawning sun, who sings a tune of shape of you and never stops, suddenly, they all stop singing the song of the blooming, yellow-hued, red sun as they look up at the moon to see what the fates had given them.

The moon had projected the dawning of what was to come, as the purple caterpillars stopped pinging and ponging, while the melodies of the sun stopped, as the melodies projected off of the ground and onto the moon. (⚠️!! Scary MCKENZIE AND RICH WARNING !! ⚠️) The melodies changed shape into a tall, roadman with a bright red clown wig (which wasn't a wig.) The roadman stops transforming for a second, and starts to ascend to the ground from the moon. He starts to count inside his head, "MeOw meow!!" The scared cat sings! But then, the roadman roadmans more, and says, audibly, I A M R I C H T H E R O A D M A N / T - R A F F I C D U D E ! ! !

Later, when the feeshes stop crying dying mying lying and not paying their crossbow fund, the roadman starts to chant, a chant that has never been heard in cheese town before, only ever heard in the deepest darkest alleyways of Förkland, "OOGA BOOGA," he chants, causing a figure to ascend down to the red ground.

The figure being McKenzie.
He slowly makes it into view, showing himself with a swoosh if his hand.

The stars shone, enchanting the sky.
"Rich, I am your father..."
He says, hoovering in the bright daylight of midnight, as the stars burst.
" But, wait- I-I don't have a dad.."
Rich said, looking close to tears.
"..."
McKenzie thought out loud.

"..that's because your father left for the milk..."

He said.

He slowly started to spin in the air, doing 360's in the bright light, cracking the obsidian-like crust of the sky. He spasmed, doing 360's in the air, he waved his hand and stopped, falling to the ground. The soft sand-like grass of cheeze town cushioning his fall. He got up, waved one of his hands and got a sledgehammer.

"What the fu-" the roadman said, before McKenzie cut him off.

"No cursing, this is pg family friendly. McKenzie said, interrupting Rich from whatever he was gonna say, before he got interrupted himself.

Another figure ascended from the sky, a medium human being with a small pocketknife in his hands, doing the classic npc default idle position, he also had very bad teeth. "AHOY!! I AM SHANK UR NAN GUY!! I WILL SHANK HER!! SO MUCH SHE WILL BE SHANKED MORE THAN YOUR OTHER NAN!! I WILL SHANK ER' OUTSIDE THE CHIPPY' MATE!!"
He said, introducing himself to the others. Well just McKenzie and Rich, since all of the insects and animals left when McKenzie came. He also didn't need to introduce himself to the two of them, since they knew who he was already. A wannabe roadman with a fake British accent and zero skills at all, who walked around acting like he owned the place.

"uh ok bro skibidi gyatt cool" said the traffic dude.

McKenzie took an entirely different approach to this new guy.

"Meeeehhhh hy hyea kakakja pew bang bang bom nom pew" McKenzie said while doing a bunch of randomly cool moves, slowly draining the blood out of SHANK UR NAN GUY with the sledgehammer from earlier.

After a few minutes of McKenzie doing that stuff to him, Rich said, "hey dude, isn't that enough?.." "nein." McKenzie said, while beating the [shit] out of him.(Sowwy for cursing.)

~a few hours later...~

After a few hours, Shank ur nan guy was laying down on the ground, (gore coming up.sorry.. not...heh.) disembodied, disemboweled, dismembered, (the 3 D's, am I right..?..ha.) blood leaking out of his eyes, his eyes laying on the ground beside him, blood everywhere, leaking out of his mouth, a big hole cut into his stomach, a long bloody gash on his legs, his hair was ripped out, blood oozing out of the holes, both his ears were ripped off, and lastly, his teeth were ripped out. Rich looked down at this mess and said to McKenzie; " GO CLEAN THIS MESS UP YA LITTLE SCUMBAG!!"