How I met your father...

[This is just a filler.]

[original by gemma.f, edited version by yours truly, GRACIAS.aka, astrograss]

(I HAD TO CHANGE THE NAMES YOU SEE)

(NOT CANON TO THE MAIN STORY. OK?)

One day, a guy named Rick went to school and meets this guy called Ben.

Ben hates Rick.

But slowly, they begin to get along, like pineapple on pizza. (It's good I swear!!!!)

They then become friends, but not close friends, just people you say hello to occasionally.

~ four years later...

Two girls joined the class, their names being Gemma and Annie.

Rick invites them to his Roblox gc with Ben, him, Huberto and the girls. [I was fighting the urge to not put Huberto in this story lol. But that urge won. HORRAY!! YESSIR!1! *does griddy while being skibbidy ohio rizz*]

They have many good moments together. But then, Gemma and Annie leave the school, but Rick and Ben get held back because they're stupid.

(They have many good moments and memories together without Gemma or Annie bullying them, and within those moments Rick asks Ben to be his boyfriend, Ben says "yes pls" while staring into each other's eyes (👀) intensely (cringely to passerbys) under the pine tree outside their school. "I love you " says Rick while totally not being drunk.

They then walk away into the sunset, happily. Until...

Three days later....

They were outside their old school, which was a burning wasteland, surrounded by a vast landfill that never ended. (Get it? Because the earth is just a burning landfill.)

Today they were getting married, the aisles were full, all of the remaining trees were burning because of the gasoline the wedding planner poured onto the trees.

The priest wore a classic roadman fit, which was AMAZING Yonkers. He was the best gay marriage priest in all of the donkeyverse, (don't ask how though, might be because he was the only one) His name was shank ur NAn guy.

Gemma and Annie arrived 2.7976650.0 seconds late and shank ur nAn guy says to them, in a very bri'ish (he's not even British.) accent, "*lip smack* I'LL SHANK YER NaN LADS" Gemma and Annie then take their seats at the front of the venue, beside 2 of BEN'S other friends and his ye olde class.

About five minutes later, Rick walks down the aisle with a three-piece suit and a sigma rizz face. Everyone claps and Shank ur nAn guy is getting the script ready. He then clears his throat after everyone stops clapping.

"AIGHT LADS' WELKOM TO THE MARRIAGE OF THESE TWO FECKIN' BOZOS, CALLED... ERM" he shuffles through some papers he had wrote down the things on, interrupting the speech. "BEN AND RICK.. YAH" He says, continuing the speech. He then grabbed a swiss pocket knife out of nowhere, (which was made in China temu sweat shop by 3 five year olds, for 13 days straight, unlike this wedding.) And wiped the sweat off his face with it.

Rick was not yet done walking down the aisle, so he yelled at Shank ur nAn guy for 2 minutes straight, (again. *Sigh.* NOT LIKE THE WEDDING) after he yelled, he calmed down, and waited for Ben to get there.

After at least 13 minutes, Ben FINALLY walks down the aisle, in a pretty princess dress and makeup, as Shank ur nAn guy realized that he wasn't getting paid enough for this crap, and got a boombox out of nowhere and started playing roadman music.

Ben then takes his spot at the alter and then, Shank ur nAn guy pulls out the magikcal pieces of paper, and then he reads it. "HOWYA DOIN' TODAY WHAT'S THE CRAIC Y'ALL, DON'T BE AFRAID, SPILL SUM TEA GIRLIE POP-. Sorry, *ahem* my intrusive thoughts got to me right there mate, WELKOM TO THE MARRIAGE OF BEN AND RICK. Let's start now! Shall we."

After one minute, he says to Rick, "DO YA TAKE THIS FECKIN' IDIOT TO BE YER LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND MATE? IF YA SAY NO THEN I'M GONNA SHANK YA."

"I do!!!1! YASSS qween uwu1!1!" Rick responds.

"AND BEN, DO UOU TAKE THIS MAN AS YOUR HUSBAND ?!?!" He says, continuing after Ben didn't respond for about uhh three seconds.

"MATE, I'VE GOT AT LEAST 7 WEDDINGS AFTER THIS ONE, I'VE GOT A FECKIN' DEADLINE, I'LL SHANK YA IF YA DON'T ANSWER ME BRUV."

"Yes I do take him as my husband!1!1!1!" Ben responds, after hearing the death threat made by the roadman.

"AIGHT WE GOT ANY GODDAMN OBJECTIONS MATE, IF WE DON'T I'LL CONTINUE, IF WE DO, I'LL HAVE TO SKIP ME FECKIN'EASTENDERS, Y'ALL GOT THAT INNIT'?" He says, looking at the crowd intently.

"YES! BEN CHEATED ON RICK WITH SHANK UR NaN GUY!...." A voice in the crowd says.

___________________
✅ Done ✅

YEAHHHH 809 WORDS
___________________

THANKS TO GEMMA.

:) UWU FOR YES

MAIN STORY IS GONNA BE UPDATED AFTER IDK LOL.