Chapter 3:Raymond's POV

"MADDIE!" I screamed with all my might reaching out for her. "RAY!" she screamed back at me also reaching out for me. Tears fell from my face as I watched her get pulled away into some building.
     I was brought back to reality by dragon my dog licking my face. "That was one weird dream huh drag" he responded with turning his head to the side in confusion. "I need to get ready before I go crazy talking to my dog" I muttered under my breath. Im going pretty far today, I'm going all the way to where I used to live. That's like 20 Miles away but gotta do what you gotta do I suppose. "Stay here while I'm gone drag, I've got food in the cabinet" don't call peta drag learned how to open cabinets all by himself when he was a pup.
     I packed some water, food, my tent, and also grabbed my machete. Can't forget that now can I. "Well I'm heading out drag see you later" I waved to drag as I locked the door. "Well this is gonna be a long trip" I sighed to myself heading straight north.

(Time skip to when hes walking into the town)

"Welp according to this map I'm here" I whispered to myself stepping over a stone wall. Wait is that a house? I thought to myself, my question was quickly answered as the front door to the house opened. It opened like those doors in haunted houses all slow and creepy. It was a girl but all I could see was the back of her head. I quietly moved up the wood line which looked like her drive way.
     She walked down her driveway, I swear to you my heart stopped beating for a second when I saw her face. "Madeline?" I whisperd under my breath, my body moved on its own taking a step forward. I ended up stepping on stick "shit" I muttered ducking down. It's a good thing I did because she turned around pretty fast. I followed her around town till she walked into a big store. I followed her in because I wouldn't be able to see her from the outside like the other store. I was probably about 3-4 Isles down from her till I ran right into a glass vase on a shelf. I tried to catch it but it was no use it hit the ground with a big crash.
     I heard her duck down for a second, I started walking towards where I heard her. I was almost to the isle she was on when all I saw was a tan blur. It was a bat! She tried to hit me with a bat. To be honest I can't blame her though I would've to. It was, it was definitely her, I took off the mask I had on and look at her face to face. "Ray!?" she said in a slightly high tone of voice. "Maddie?" I replied as asked me if it was really me. "Yes, yes it really me." I said as I felt tears welling in my eyes. I pulled her into a hug because I didn't want her to see me cry. As soon as i did she broke down crying, I rubbed up and down her back trying to comfort her. "It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay" I whispered into her ear, still rubbing her back. I had givin up on holding in my tears at this point. She pulled her head back looking up at me and laughed a little which caused me to also let out a little laugh. She apologized for trying to hit me with her bat and I apologized on sneaking up on her. I let her ramble about the things I broke just admiring her beauty. I grabbed her hand and gently grasped her cheek pull her face towards mine. As our lips touched I thought I would explode, I missed her so much and now I'm kissing her gain. I never thought I would see her again, "God I missed this" I growled into her mouth. I moved my hand from her hers and up to her back as I felt her getting weak in the knees.
     "I forgot how good of a kisser you are" she said, out of breath. "I as well" I respond smirking a little down at her. I could barely add anything to that when she started freaking out and cussing. She started trying to pull me towards the exit, I didn't budge of course. "Woah woah what's wrong?" I asked starting to get worried, turns out I had forgotten she was afraid of the dark. " I've got an idea" I said coming up behind her and scooping her up bridal style. She let out a little squeal which I thought was pretty funny. "Aww that was so cute" I teased "shut up" she said as she started to blush really hard. I ended up walking us home and she just buried her head in my chest. It was really peaceful that night, I almost tripped and fell because I was stareing at her. "We're here" I said, I must've startled her because she jumped a little. I unlocked the door and put her down as I complemented how clean her house was. She thanked me and let out a yawn "hmm someones tired" I said as I poked her side. She went to the bathroom and changed as I made myself comfortable on her bed. I changed into just my boxers because I didn't have anything else.
      "Wow first cuddle session in, what is it now, 6 andddd a half months?" she said in a teasing kind of way. "That would be correct" I replied , a grin appearing across my face. "Well we better make it up" she said, returning the grin as she plopped down on the bed. "I forgot how nice your touch was" I mumbled into her ear, "the feeling is mutual" she replied. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear, that's how we ended up falling asleep. I missed you so much I whisperd as I fel asleep.