Because We're Dragons

She slowly sank into the hot bath water her maidens had prepared for her, sitting on her knees so it would cover her shoulders. They knew how she liked it: scalding hot, with rose fragrance. The heat was comforting on her naked skin. It didn't burn her. She was a dragon after all.

Only a few minutes later she heard the door to her chambers open and close, and the heavy steps of the man she had been waiting for approaching.

"Don't you think we're becoming too careless?" she asked once he was in the room, examining her nails. Then she turned around, looking at him with mischief in her eyes. "Prince of Dragonstone."

Daemon smiled at her as he started to undress.

"How so?" he asked, carefully putting his sword down and getting out of his boots.

"You visit my chambers at night, with the knowledge of the guards and servants. If word of this got out..."

"It will not," he assured her. "There is not a single person in Dragonstone that isn't loyal to me. And even if they weren't, they know the cost of spreading rumors."

Y/N placed her arms on the edge of the bath, admiring Daemon's naked body as he stood before her. His broad shoulders, his toned muscles, the scars from his battles... When she had left King's Landing a year ago to join Daemon at Dragonstone, they had told King Viserys she just wished to spend more time with her uncle after he had been widowed. Viserys had been like a father to her after her own parents had tragically passed away, so he suspected nothing of the nature of their relationship. Nobody did.

While Daemon was a widower now and Y/N was still unmarried, their relationship would be too controversial were it to become public knowledge. Yes, Targaryens practiced incest to keep the bloodline pure, but between siblings and cousins. Uncles didn't fuck or marry their nieces. That was taboo, even in their family. Daemon didn't care, but she did.

"You're staring." Daemon's voice brought her back to reality. She smiled as she bit her lip, not even pretending to be ashamed.

"I am just admiring the most fearsome man in Westeros," she purred, following him with her eyes as he slowly got into the bath with her, sitting on the stone step at the edge and submerging himself up to his chest. It was so large there was more than enough room for both of them. "The most handsome. The bravest..." she paused, licking her lips as she got closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "The most desired."

He didn't say a word, his gaze wandering from her eyes to her lips.

"And only I get to fuck him," she whispered, inching even closer, pushing her breasts against his toned chest. "Isn't that the truth, my prince?"

His eyes darkened as he slowly ran his hands down the sides of her body, following her curves. He stopped for a moment to squeeze her buttcheeks, making her gasp, and continued until they were under her thighs, lifting her a little to help her sit on his lap. She felt his hard cock as it brushed against her belly.

"Fucking is a pleasure I only share with you, princess," he replied, placing a finger against her lips. She licked it with the tip of her tongue, before closing her lips around it and sucking on it, her eyes never leaving Daemon's. He ground his hips against hers in response. "I would never leave your cunt if it were up to me."

She moved her hips as well, reaching down to grab his cock, stroking it a few times before slowly sinking down on it, throwing her head back as he stretched her open in such an intoxicating way she couldn't help the strangled noise that left her throat.

"Daemon..." she moaned, clenching around him. "Why do you always have to feel so fucking good?"

She felt his warm breath against her skin as his lips ghosted over her neck, slowly moving upwards and reaching her ear, almost tickling her.