Paper Cuts

Kellie and Celeste were doing their work just like the rest of the class. Until Brandon turned behind him and asked Kellie for a pencil "hey, got a pencil?" "Oh yea, here!" She passes him a pencil "thanks kel." Kellie blushes a little and Celeste giggles at her, but Milli wasn't having it, she looked at Kellie with frustration and knew she had to get her back, she obviously assumed Kellie was trying to take Brandon from her. Milli wrote a note saying 'you at recess' with a drawing of a stick man dead at a grave. Milli grinned evilly at her and Kellie became terrified. After that session finished, it was 'nap time'. All of the students were escorted to a dim lit room with led lights shaped in stars hanging from the roof with sleeping bags all across the room. Everyone had gone to sleep, and the teachers left the room. So Kellie and Celeste got up and ran to the bathroom into the same stall. "Hey, you looked worried in class, are you okay?" Celeste asked. "I got this thrown at my head by that girl Milli." She passes Celeste the paper. "What the fuck? She can't say that. Why don't you tell miss Daphne?" She asks Kellie. "Yeah, she'll do jacksh1t. You saw her before when Henry didn't stand for the pledge." "Well, I guess we'll have to wait for recess then. Atleast we have that right after nap time. Wanna head back so you have energy for the so called fight?" Celeste asks "yeah sure, I'll see you later." They both head back to their sleeping bags and go to sleep.