Class Fight

An alarm went off and everybody woke up, some quicker then others. So while Milli was still asleep, Kellie and Celeste head out of the room and went out to the playground, they saw some seesaws and swings and rushed over to go on them, not realising the sign. 'For display only, do not touch!' "Oh, that's a bummer, I looked forward for that slide." Kellie said. "It's fine, let's just go sit down on the ground over there, it looks pretty comfortable." Celeste said as they head to this perfect sitting spot by the trees. Everyone soon enough wakes up and everybody is at the playground, Brandon, Kellie, Milli and her friends. Everyone. Brandon sees Kellie and approaches her and sits down with them starting a chat "Hi Kellie, thanks for the pencil before, here's it back." He hands her the pencil back. "Oh thanks, you can keep it though, I have enough pencils." They continue chatting on and on. Milli is with her friends talking with each other, Milli of course is the only one talking as if she's the 'main character'. All of Milli's friends started losing focus on her and noticing Brandon talking with Kellie. Milli turns around to see what their all looking at and she, explodes. She runs over to Brandon, Kellie and Celeste. "Look out!" Celeste says. Kellie turns around but Milli was already jumping onto her slapping her on her cheeks. Brandon stands up and backs away while everyone surrounds Kellie and Milli screaming 'fight' Millis friend grabbed Celeste making sure she can't stop Milli from fighting Kellie. But then Brandon steps in and grabs Milli and then drops her once Kellie gets back up. They both started going at each other and it was very clear and visible that Kellie won, they kept fighting though, they never stopped until... "What the fuck!" Said miss Daphne watching the cameras. She ran out to the playground and broke them up after Kellie broke her.