Chapter 2

A few hours ago...

It's been a few hours since the pups opened their presents. Right now behind the Lookout, Tuck was just sitting there, thinking.

Tuck: All that stuff Kyle wanted... what if...

Ella came by.

Ella: Hey Tuck!

Tuck: Oh, hey Sis.

Ella: What's up, Bro?

Tuck: Nothing. I've been thinking.

Ella: About what?

Tuck: After Kyle's outburst, I've been thinking that someone may have taken his presents.

Ella: You think so?

Tuck: Well, other than that, I can't believe the way Kyle freaked out at us.

Ella: I know, right? We had nothing to do with it. I've never seen him that mad before. And I don't remember him doing drastic things during an outburst.

Tuck: Umm... you sure about that?

Ella: Yeah, why? (Realizes) Ohhh, yeah. He had a disagreement with Moby 2 weeks ago.

(Yeah, apparently Kyle and Moby disagreed with staying away from each other, Moby really wanted Kyle away from all his friends and stuff, and so Kyle went berserk and he knocked Moby out cold with a golf club)

Tuck: I still can't believe he whacked that Portuguese Waterdog out cold with a golf club.

Ella: It must've been the same one they let him keep.

...

...

Tuck: But really, Sis - We need to get to the bottom of Kyle getting coal instead of what he wanted.

Ella: Let's ask Ryder, he recently installed surveillance equipment in the Lookout. Maybe we can use that to find out what happened to Kyle's missing gifts.

Tuck: Great thinking, Sis.

Tuck and Ella gathered the other pups and went into the Lookout to talk to Ryder.

Zuma (Movie): Hey Ryder.

Ryder: Oh, whatcha need?

Tuck: Remember when you recently installed security cameras in the Lookout?

Ryder: Yeah?

Ella: Perhaps we can use it to find out who stole Kyle's presents.

Ryder: Great idea, pups.

And so, Ryder and the pups view the footage from last night before Christmas Day.

Ryder: Okay...

Then, they saw someone approaching the Lookout quietly while everyone else was asleep.

Everest: Who is that?

They switched to Cam #2: Inside the Lookout (1st Floor)

They saw the figure put a box of coal down and took the other gifts and left the Lookout. The figure was none other than...

Chase (TV Show): Harold Humdinger! We should've known!

Rocky (TV Show): So Mayor Humdinger's nephew was responsible for the stolen presents.

Ryder: C'mon, pups. Kyle's presents don't belong to those 2, they belong to Kyle.

And so, they set off to retrieve Kyle's stolen gifts.

What'd you think of Chapter 2??