Chapter 4: Old Friend

I just want to listen to some music right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV, CHAIN.

It's been a week since my first meeting. It's been an interesting first week. Most of the time I've just been trying to design my room with the amount of credits I have, and listening to music. The guitar and piano I bought are still waiting to be delivered.

Seeing all those radiants together is still hard, but manageable now.

Reyna is apparently on a mission, I need to get over my anger for these radiants before I see her. The Queen of Radiants, the most deplorable person on the planet.

The omega planet, here... she should be better.

I take a drag and turn up my music.

I tried to listen to that "KSI" person and the "Swedish Folk music" that was recommended to me, but they both weren't really my style. I did like some of the melodies and such, but they didn't have what I was looking for.

I still don't know what I'm looking for, but I've found it in a couple of albums.

Like this one I'm listening to, "Is This It" by The Strokes. It's very good, and they're from New York City, so that's also cool.

I want to look into more New York City bands, I saw this one called "LCD Soundsystem" and their album covers are slightly intriguing, but the name is cool, so I wanna check them out.

I'll do that once I'm done with "The Strokes" they have more albums I can listen to, so I definitely want to do that.

...

I tried to talk to Phoneix about that KSI guy, I really want to get my brain off of all radiants are evil train, but it's hard.

He was shocked that I didn't like him as much as he did, it was funny to see him react so much. It distracted me for a bit, and I just thought of him as someone who I could talk with, like a friend.

I wasn't able to talk to that Breach guy, and I'm too weary of talking with other agents yet, not like I've had any chances.

I'm usually always in my room, I only get the chance to talk to Phoniex in the morning, we have the same wake-up schedule, both of us being the first ones up.

The only other agent I think I'd be fine talking with is Skye, talking with her during the tour helped me see her better I think, so that's what I'm trying to do with Phoneix now.

That Jett is going to be the hardest though, something about her just hits my brain hard. She keeps on trying to give me sneaky glances, like she's trying to observe me or something. It's weird.

Once I get a couple of radiants on my brain's good side, it should be a lot easier to get all of them there. Not to mention the fact that I'll be seeing my true enemies, the "omega" versions of them very soon.

...

Things are looking up, for the first time in my life, things are really looking up.

I might go out and talk to Phoneix about this album, see what he think-

*BEEEP*

"Backup needed for a mission. Everyone getting this message must head to the vulture as fast as possible."

Well...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So it's a single robot that's taking on our entire team? Just shoot the damn thing!" Skye says.

It's good to see her again, but not in this context.