Chapter 6

I have been able to relax a little in the game-room. I was just throwing darts, hitting the bulls-eye 7 out of 10 tries. Each dart I threw was meant to be the death of people I disliked. All was calm until I heard someone's voice,"Congratulations, though you should really work on your aim." It was Reiji. He used a bit of sarcasm on the first part. "Pft, whatever,"I say, getting ready to throw another dart. "Not to mention your manners,"he states,"Perhaps I should discipline you, don't you think...It be a great honor for you to be disciplined by me." I turn around swiftly with the intention of slapping him, but he catches my wrist in mid-air. He pulls me closer to him and says," I really want to do it here, but that would show bad manners. So, let's go to my room, shall we?" I am about retort but he puts his hand to my mouth. I struggle to get loose but he has a good grip on me.

Once we are outside his room, he uncovers my mouth. I slap him hard as I shout"Fuck you, Reiji!" I slap him again and he lets go. I immediately make a run for it. I feel tears behind my eyes, but I force myself not to cry. As I enter my room, I find myself face to face with Ayato. I slowly walk towards him. He opens his mouth to say something but freezes when I embrace him without warning and begin to sob. He is taken aback, he has never seen me cry, but he hugs me back after a while. "I love you,"I mutter. "So you have decided to confess your love, (Y/N),"he softly says. I only nod slightly in response. He smiles and we keep hugging for what feels like eternity, although it really is only six minutes. When we let go, we just stare at each other's eyes. "I love you, too, (Y/N),"he whispers to me. Then, without warning, he kisses me. He softly bites my bottom lip, but not to suck blood, to ask to be let in. I let his tongue taste me as I taste him. He tastes oh ever so sweet as he explores my wet cavern. I decide to explore his, too. It tastes even sweeter in there than just tasting his tongue. I don't notice that I am running low on oxygen until he breaks the kiss, and I realize I am gasping for air. I push him onto the bed and land on top of him. I move to be next to him instead, and I snuggle with him. I bury my face in his chest as he hugs me with one hand. I feel complete with him. It is all very comfortable. I wish I could stay like this forever. A few years ago, I would not have thought of this feeling ever reaching me. We stay like this for a long time, and eventually fall asleep.