Neko-chan~

-time skip- 

Soon the class started to fill up with snotty kids and fangirls... Sasuke decided to go back to his original seat in the middle row and column. I casually went and sat next to him when...

"Ugh what is sasuke-kun doing, sitting next that ugly bitch?" Sakura commented, sneering at me. I obviously heard the comment, even though she was near the door and I was sitting in the middle row, quite far from her.

Unlike the others, I'm no ordinary human. I have the kyuubi sealed inside me, and I figured this out by myself because i came face-to-face with THE kurama himself. So after that, I've been granted strong senses, prediction of the future and . Gotta thank him for it :D

I also have a rare kekkei genkai, the rinnegan (which i also figured out myself after reading books on kekkei genkais, thanks to the free access of the library), which apparently is very dangerous to have as I'm just a 13 year old. But the only people who know about it is Kakashi and Genma.

Back to reality, after hearing that, I immediately whispered something in Sasuke's ear, making him blush. Sakura saw this and raged. She stomped her way towards me and just blabbered, "What did you tell Sasuke-kun?" she crossed her arms and tried to look angry in a cute way, which pissed both me and sasuke. "I don't seem to understand how any of this is of your concern." I glared at her, making her flinch.

"u-uh It is of my concern because you are talking to MY sasuke-kun. "I just snicked at the comment. Sasuke just tsked and turned away. "How is he YOUR sasuke-kun when he looks WAY better with ME?" Ino grumbled, joining in. "No, he looks good with me." "No me!" every other girl in class started pulling each others hair until I had enough... "SHUT THE F*CK UP, EVERYBODY! " in a shockwave, it was pin drop silence. 

"Finally some peace and quiet, thank you neko-chan~ " Sasuke said, smirking with a patch of pink appearing on his cheeks. All the girls just stared at him as though he was mad. I just looked back and winked at him, "Finally called me. Hehe~" he just blushed deeper but hid it so no one could notice, But I did. 

I always knew that Sasu had a crush on me, but I never pushed it. I always respected his barriers and supported him throughout his life. I was the one he came running to when the uchiha massacre occured, so he's been coming and going from my house to his house, the complaint being he can't sleep 'cause of nightmares. So yeah! we've been close almost our entire lives ;-;

"Okay, now all of you little pieces of crap go back to your seats before I change my mood," I said, releasing my blood lust, making everybody flinch. Sakura almost puked on my shoes. I slowly held it and then went back to my cheery self. 

-Sasuke POV-

How can a girl her age be so f*cking attractive, everything she does keeps me on edge. I get goosebumps every time I'm near her. I think she already realised that I have feelings for her, but she never treated me differently, that's what I love most about her <3

-Kakashi POV-

that's my neko~