Sasu-kun....

"Sasuke, breathe! Think about happy things, think about me-" "It's not working, Y/n. Why does he have to be such a cruel brother..." He started sobbing, making my heart sink. I took him in my arms and rubbed his head, calming him down a little, "I'm listening, you know? "

"Everything is wrong in my world, everything is corrupt and lost whenever I'm involved. I'm the real outcast, aren't I? " He held you close, crying into your shoulder. "You were never an outcast to begin with, Everyone suffers! It's not like having the entire village hate you, That's way worse." I said rubbing his back, he nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"But still, even though everyone treated me like a sick old puppy, You were the only one who treated me like a person, a friend and as a comrade. Thank you, neko chan~" He said, smiling. 

I blushed at the sudden reaction but controlled myself, "It's okay, Sasu-kun...." I said ruffling his hair. He suddenly held my by my waist and whispered in my ear, "You're a little treat, aren't you?" he slowly nibbled my ear, making me squirm in my seat. "Sasu-kun, stop that! It tickles- " He bit it again, this little piece of cra-

"I know your ears are your weak point, but I'm pretty sure they aren't this weak..." he said, retracting and laying on my lap. 

I pouted at that comment, "you're the only one who knows that, Sasu-kun. So don't push it" I said, flicking him on his forehead, making it red. "That's gonna leave a mark. Can I leave min-" HE tried to come near my neck but I flicked his forehead again, causing him to curse. 

"even though you're reserved, you sure know how to flirt. " I said, opening my icha icha. "Well, I learnt it from the best ;)" he read the book, didn't he....

"I swear,, you take my book one more time, I'mma seriously whup that duckbutt ass of yours " I said, grumbling.

"You don't need to go that far, babygirl~" I cringed at the nickname. "keep Your nicknames to yourself" i giggles.

"Y/N! I got your towel-" Naruto says, entering the classroom, completely oblivious of what happened. "Uhh Y/n, why is sasuke on your lap?" "oh, that's because I wanted him to be comfortable since he was gasping for air." "ahhh okay, is he fine now?" Naruto asked, walking over. "yeah, he's better now." i said smiling. 

-timeskip- 

Sakura entered the classroom in a hurry to see sasuke. "Oh my dear, Sasuke are you okay? I hope your not hurt- " "He'll be okay if viruses like you are away from him. piss off" I said, shooing her away. "ugh i dont understand how someone like you can stay next to sasuke-kun.." she said, cursing under her breath.

"you want to repeat that?" I said, giving her a flashback of her 'nightmare'.

she flinched and just ignored me. she went and sat in the first bench. Naruto seemed like he wanted to have some fun and put a heavily dusted eraser on the top of the door, to prank the sensei. "Naruto, no sensei is that stupid to fall for such a silly prank... " I said, resting my hand on my palm.

"We won't know unless we try." He said, grinning like a todler.

"Okay, do whatever you want. Just wake me up when sensei arrives. "He sent me a thumbs up and I slowly drifted into dreamland...

-sasuke POV-

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. ohh her hair has fallen on her face. 

I got up and walked over to her, Sakura was not watching and busy shouting at Naruto, so i took the chance to sit next to her and....

"What do you think you're doing, Sasuke Uchiha?" A manly voice spoke up. uh oh...

I looked towards the door and found a jonin with gravity-defying hair, staring daggers at me. I started to cold sweat as my hand was still on y/n's cheek. "Oh uhhh, I was just moving her hair, as she was sleeping. That could've woken her up..." I said, trying to lighten his gaze.

"hmmm... Well that is true, no one would have the gall to wake her up. Right, Naruto? " He said, looking at the idiot. "Believe it!" he said, chuckling. Just as I was about to remove my hand from her cheek, i felt her quirm. "Sasu-kun...??" She looked with her purple-glinted eyes, just what the heck was she dreaming about?

"Neko-chan, it's about time you woke up..."

-Y/n POV-

"Neko-chan, it's about time you woke up..."

...Wait, isn't that bakashi's voice? I jerked up and stared at the door. "kakashi!!!!" I said, before running up to him and hugging him. "Hey, sorry for not telling you I left early today.." I just flicked him on the forehead and he just pecked me on my forehead.

"...What the fu- " "No swearing! " Sasuke shut up.

" Okay, meet me up on the roof.." well that ended well.. '-'