bakashi '-'

" Okay, meet me up on the roof.." "Race you there, loser! " I said before body flickering away.

"Oh no, you don't." was all he said as he tried to catch up. And he did. Obviously, he would, He is THE copy ninja, who copied over 1000 jutsus, how the heck would he not catch up. But the problem was... he was so fats I couldn't see him standing in front of me when I body flickered, so I ended up stumbling and made the both of us fall.

I took a minute to recollect myself before I found myself On top of him, straddling his legs, and he had one of his hands wrapped around my waist in case I got hurt. I found this situation embarrassing so I slowly got up, and just put my forehead on the wall. Kakashi giggled on the ground and just walked towards me. He slowly patted my back, comforting me.

"You're still learning, Y/n. You'll get there." He said, giving his one-eyed smile. I choked, did he seriously ignore the incident that just happened? Oh well... at least he didn't notice the fact that I was blushing with embarrassment. I just looked back at him, ears red, and just poked him on his forehead. "Bakashi, you are dumb for a jonin" I chuckled. He didn't seem to understand but that's okay...

Soon after, those three idiots came along and saw us having a reunion sort of thing, chatting and laughing. I looked at Sasuke and he seemed... Jealous? idk if that's the word but he seemed off. like really off, to the point where he kept glaring at Kakashi (The Uchiha is jealous ~😏)

Sakura noticed and started glaring at me, so I just glared back, gave her the flashback and the rest is history. Naruto just pulled from Kakashi's side and made me sit next to him, giggling like a baby. I stifled a laugh and just ruffled his hair, receiving stares from both the Sharingan users.

 I immediately stopped and just acted like nothing happened, because according to them, the only person I'm allowed to ruffle their hair is Kakashi and Sasuke. Possessive af.... I just chuckled and motioned Kakashi to start. 

"Well, since this is the first time we are meeting, I would like you to introduce yourselves," Kakashi said, crossing his hands. That made me snicker a little. He just shot a look at me and winked, catching me off guard. Sasuke noticed and just glared at Kakashi, making Kakashi sweatdrop 😅

"What do you mean, sensei?" Sakura asked. I knew she was dumb but not this dumb, "What he is saying is asking about your name, your hobbies, likes and dislikes, and your goals. Need any more assistance, dumbass?" I said, making her back off.

"Now, neko-chan. That's not how you treat your comrades." Kakashi said looking at me. "You're one to talk, Kashi ~" I said, Immediately regretting what I just said. He looked at me for a split second and talked to me through my subconscious. "Don't think you're getting away with, neko~ Bad girls need to be punished." I immediately looked away and tried to keep my cool, but that line was too much. He has never NEVER said anything like this before, after I calmed down, I just looked at him with a disgusted look. He just chuckled and looked at Sakura. 

"Starting with you, pinky."

"My name is Haruno Sakura, my likes are *giggles as she looks at Sasuke*. My hobbies are *giggles again😒* and my goal is to *squeal extremely loudly*." She practically fainted after that entire line and then suddenly spoke, " And my dislikes are Naruto and Y/n." Plain and simple....

" But wait, don't you have to introduce yourself first? You're our sensei, believe it! " Naruto says, butting in. Kakashi sweatdropped and said, "You're right. Well, My name is Hatake Kakashi, you can just call me Kakashi-sensei. I don't have a lot of hobbies, nor do I like or dislike anything.... Well ig you can say I like Y/n because she is my only bundle of joy..." This caught Sasuke off guard and he just looked at me as though asking me whether he was joking.

I looked back and just shrugged my shoulders, "...and I guess my goal is to keep protecting her, no matter what!" Now THAT caught ME off guard. I just stared at him and he smiled, "I was responsible for protecting you at all costs, remember?" 

Oh yeah.... My parents abandoned me on the day of the Kyuubi attack, and then Gramps assigned Ita-kun and Kashi to look after me. The fourth Hokage had also sealed the Kyuubi inside me, so I was also protected a lot. But I was never bullied like Naruto. He took it personally, but I knew what he was going through. So I became his first friend.

I smiled at the thought and looked back at Kakashi, " Of course, I remember."

"Okay, now you!" Kakashi said, pointing at Sasuke. "Tsk my name is Uchiha Sasuke, And I have no hobbies. But I have one like that is none of your business. But my goal is to grow stronger and kill a certain someone..." Both me and Kakashi gave each other the knowing look, "...And protect the one person who is dear to me." Wait, does he mean me?! 

I glanced at Sasuke and saw him looking at me already, which made me clear my doubt. Now I have two people who wanna protect me....

"WAIT, I wanna add a new goal, I also want to protect Y/n to the best of my ability. Believe it!..." Oh great, that makes three.

"Okay, training tomorrow starts at 5 in the morning, don't be late. Oh and by the way, Don't have any breakfast." Kakashi said, before smiling at me and body-flickering away.

"I don't understand what's the big deal of everyone wanting to protect Y/n. What's so great about her anyway?" Sakura said, slowly sliding toward Sasuke, "RIght, Sasuke-kun?"

"The person I mentioned in my introduction is Y/n..." Sakura's face fell, "And you are not worthy enough to question her capabilities when you have absolutely none! You're just as annoying as Naruto, even worse actually! If You focused more on your studies than rather falling and stalking guys, you wouldn't be so pathetic. You are such an Eyesore! Annoying bitch...."

I just watched Sasuke Uchiha, the Academy's ace student, just badmouth Sakura on her face. I tried to control my laughter but couldn't help laughing out loud. Sakura just gave me the WTF look with tears in my eyes, Sasuke saw me and just chuckled. He got up and slowly walked over to where I was standing, smirked, and just said, "Wanna grab some ramen, neko~"

I was in the mood to play along so, "I find no reason not to refuse, sure! But you're paying." I said, flicking his forehead, making him growl in pain. I just chuckled, and soon Sakura walked away, crying to herself... 

Welp, she deserved it...

In the trees, "Perfect!" said the person, licking his lips with his long tongue