introducing the scheming queen

A shooting Arena is shown and gunshot is heard detective Rina the Ace of the entire Mariola police force and kruyani headquarters, also known as the scheming queen was at the shooting Arena practicing. The bullet was hitting the same spot and subconsciously Rina was aware . Footsteps were heard behind her and it was one of her junior colleague hurrying towards her. She tapped her gently on the shoulder so as not to disrupt her aim. Rina faced her and ask in a low concerned tone; what is the matter mita?. So sorry to disturb you ma'am, but we got a report that the City bank is under attack by robbers mita replied. "Okay" rina dropped her head phone and faced the direction where the target is again . How long has it been since u received the report? Uhmmmmm it should be exactly eight minutes ago mita replied. Rina checked her wrist watch and hummed to herself then she signalled to mita to follow her . Rina picked up a small book from her pocket and starts to jot somethings down while muttering to herself " it's been twelve minutes since we got the report, the safety alarm wouldn't have sounded immediately they got there so the robbers has been there 10 minutes before the alarm went off. Mita glanced at Rina as she was murmuring to herself and then she asked Rina "how do you know all this, you aren't even there". Rina snickered " when you get to my position you will understand all this , they are just basis". They both walked towards the station, tell the rest of the team to get ready and meet me at the parking lot in 5 minutes time. Yes ma'am mita replied. Rina walked up the stairs and down the hallway then entered the last room there in the room was a man seated going through his phone. He seemed to be in his early 40s. He raised his head up as soon as he heard the door closed. Oh hey Rina , was about calling you guess you already heard about the robbery, can you handle the mission or you need backup. I can ask........... "Sir" Rina cut him off. Do you trust me with this mission? Of course yes I just thought that ......... Then let me handle this the way I wanted Rina Cut him off again and sir do not repeat the mistake you made the other day by secretly sending another team hereby disrupting my plan making it messy. I will be back and I'll be sure to capture them all alive for you. Time isn't on my side permission to proceed sir. The man smiled sneakily then said permission granted . But wait a second, he got up and open a drawer to pick up something then hand over a broad sheet to her. Here's the bank blueprint, you might need it . Go get them unit Ace. "Yes sir" Rina walked out of the room and head to the changing room to change into a new outfit then when she was done she hurried down to the parking lot to meet the rest of the team. Are we all here "yes ma'am" they all chorused. Good , take your positions in the van I will explain our mission on our way. "Yes ma'am" they all choroused again and entered the van then the van took off. In the van Rina brought out a small sketchboard that contains the bank blueprint. The bank was two entrance and two exit with an additional emergency exit . Rina stated but all entrances and exits are blocked. Now listen the Robbers expectation was that even if the police are to show up they Won't be able to make it inside they have hostages and they are going to use those hostages as leverage to keep the police in check and in some cases they cause harm to the hostages just to prove the aren't playing. So here is the plan we aren't announcing our arrival there are six of us right two on standby outside and four inside. We aren't using the doors but the air dot instead. Here, rina pointed at a certain place on the board behind the local room there is a air vent that leads to the storage room. The four who are going in are going to enter the bank through the air vent and note at exactly 100 m through the crawl you have to hold your breath for 20 seconds cuz as soon as you cross the line she pointed at a line on the board a poisonous gas is released. It was placed there for security reasons. The van came to a stop and a voice said "we have arrived ma'am". Rina checked her time. Jeff she called, hand over that box behind you. The box was passed and rina opened it she handed a properly packed syringe to three member of her team. Jeff, mita and Mike. I don't need to explain what you will do with that right "yes ma'am" they answered. Good, now take your positions we are heading in now then rina pointed to the two stand bys and said make sure not to be sighted and inform me if there's an issue''yes ma'am" they both answered Rina picked a backpack and walk towards the back of the bank they move swiftly towards the back of the building. Rina dropped her backpack and brought out an equipment To unloose the screws holding the metals of the air vent she did it quietly and drop the metal on the ground. She signal the rest to follow her closely they all entered the air vent and when they have crawled for some minutes Rina raised her hand to signal to the rest to hold their breath and they all follow suits still holding the equipment in her hand. Rina unscrewed the bolt of the other metal of the air vent at the end but unfortunately the metal fell down with a loud noise.
        (6 minutes ago inside the bank.)
There are total number of six robbers in the bank and there are civilians in the bank plus the workers held as hostages. We don't have time for all this get the damn keys and move. A man known as murph and also the leader of the Gang yelled at the lady in white shirt that seems to look like a supervisor in the bank. With shaky body and gun pointed at her head . She ruffled through the locker to get the key to the safe she looked up with a disturbed face. We've given you all we have and that is the money meant to be deposited today this keys are for the locker for the changing room. The safe can't be opened by keys , she said with a more disturbed look . Murph moved closer to her and grabbed her chin I know it's impossible for you to open the main vault. The Treacher safe is what I'm asking you to open dammit. The lady's mouth opened widely. Only little knew about the Treacher safe. It was an individual type of safe for a person that wants quick access to his money from their savings urgently without going through long procedures. I can't do that please, the bank can go bankrupt if you take the Treacher please not the Treacher the lady pleaded. Ohh, is that it then murph moved backward and grabbed a kid then pointed a gun at her head .. if you don't do exactly as I instruct you right now I'm going to put a bullet in her head. The kid cried out loudly scared for her life .. No No No please I will open it, let her go please. The lady pleaded again..
"Nice" murph laughed dryly now move darling . Then he signalled two of his member to follow the lady .. reluctantly the lady moved and the two men followed her. They walked through a narrow passage then came towards the changing room . The Treacher's safe room was just beside the changing room and the storage room was opposite the Treacher's safe room . Just when the lady was about to open door, a loud noise was heard from the storage room.