itching destiny

Were the landmines in place, a man in his early 50's named Charles said to his subordinate. "Yes sir" any little stinch will trigger. The boy answered him. Just then a lady was heard crying for help, they all looked at the direction where the voice is coming from and they saw that their men is dragging a lady towards them. On arriving in front of them, the lady was forced to kneel in front of Charles .  Please let me go, I am innocent and I don't know about all of this. I swear on my child I have no idea what they are talking about. Please save me I beg you . The lady pleaded desperately. Keep quiet or I'll put a bullet in your head, how dare you plead Innocence here. One of the men shut her up. Boss, she's the lady we've been looking for, we caught her with great difficulty. "Hmmmm" Charles hummed to himself. "Give me the gun" his men passed him the gun and he cocked it ..
Now I'll ask you few questions, and if your answers doesn't satisfy me then I'll have to use this gun on you. Now, where's your husband. The lady shook terribly and said she doesn't know where her husband is..
"It's alright"Charles said to her. Where did your husband hide my stuffs. The lady crawled towards Charles feet. Believe me, I really don't know about all this I swear. I haven't seen my husband for a month now . I don't know where he is or the stuffs you're talking about. I really don't know. She cried bitterly . Charles let out a small chuckle"so why did you go into hiding, why were you so difficult to find uhhh. And you want to tell me you knew nothing about this yet you were missing together with your husband. Am I a fool to you . Do you think I'm a joke uhh? Charles kicked her hands away from his leg and bent to her level to put the gun on her head and said to her . Your death will bring me great joy cause I will know I didn't just loose my stuffs but the thieves lost their lives as well. But, he stood up and walked back a little then continue talking to her . Killing you right away isn't cool enough, you have to suffer for what you did and don't you worry, I'll bring your husband to you very soon. Drag her away and bring Fred to me . He instructed his men but one moved closer to him and told him Fred is no where to be found.
         Fred is the son of the powerful drug Lord who owns his own camp where he runs his business. He produce and sells hard drugs all over the country and outside. But his camp is hiding and cannot be barged in anyhow because it's heavily secured. Fred's father is Charles and Charles wanted his son to know how things operates inside and outside the business as well as the camp and become their leader soon but all Fred wanted was to have fun outside camp.
And now when his father was asking for him. He was missing again.
  ( A market is revealed with bodies of water and the place was crowded with buyers and sellers).
       A jewelry seller shop was shown and a man named Peter the owner of the store was seen advertising his goods  while some few thugs approach him. What would you care to buy, I have a lot of good stuff come check it out . Peter said to them. The thug leader laughed and asked Peter "what do we want? we want all" then he picked a handful of the gold jewelries and throw it to the other person. Peter shouted and moved closer to them . What do you think you're doing, leave my stuffs alone you thieves . But the thug leader landed him a punch on the face and Peter fell to the ground with a loud thud. Then the thugs starts to steal the rest while the people nearby just stood there watching cuz no one dares to challenge the snakes as the thugs always address themselves.. Peter got up and tried to stop them but couldn't and end up getting kicked and punched again. Just when they are about to empty the store . A coconut was seen flying in the air and landed dangerously on the thug leaders head. The coconut smashed into pieces and the thug leader lost his balance. He looked towards the direction where the coconut came from and saw a guy with another Coconut in his hands walking towards them . Before he could process anything another coconut was flying in the air again ready to hit him but he dodged it on time and the coconut landed on one of his men . Fred walked towards them and the gang leader was just looking at him with blood running down his neck trying to figure out who he is before attacking him.
"Ohh nice shot" Fred smiled brightly and giggled then he helped Peter up on his feet.
The gang leader now fuming with anger couldn't control himself again and tried to punch Fred but fred dodged it and punched him in the stomach instead. But due to too much flesh the punch didn't really affect the gang leader. Realizing this the rest of the gang started sorounding Fred . Seeing that the situation isn't favorable, Fred sighted a coloured powder close to him . He quickly picked a bucket and threw it at them then took Peter and started running away.. "get them" the leader instructed the others and they started running after both of them. There was a long chasing and smashing . The gang group increased and it was out if control for Fred . They were almost sorounded and  caught when they got to a cabin close to the water. Then suddenly fred sighted a boat about to leave.. he held Peter's hand firmly and jumped into the water from the cabin not too tall and then they both swam towards the boat and got in it .. "pardon me" Fred said to the man on the boat . Before the man could reply,  Fred pushed him in the water and quickly start the engine of the boat because the gangs are also jumping into the water to get them. The boat started and Fred laughed out loud and faced the direction where the gang leader was and gave him a "fuck you" sign then he drove off. 
Seeing them getting away the gang leader was so angry that he kicked the woods beside him "get me the information on that boy and be fast about it" he said to the guy beside him. He stared angrily at the moving boat and muttered some word to himself.