Prologue

Six years ago

Harmony, Ten years old

I was in the playground with my Parents watching at a bench I was climbing up a tall slide, and once I reached the top, I looked over the whole playground I saw a boy about my age and the first thing that popped into my mind was that he looked cute. "Hey can you slide down already!" a kid said behind me, I slid down but the rest of the day while I was playing, I kept my eye on him. he had light, long brunette curly hair that was all messy and he had the most beautiful grey eyes I thought he came from heaven! I was starting to grow out of my immature stage, I started to look at boys and how they act. Most boys are stupid and do the dumbest things, Like fight each other, but cry when they fight! What's the point in fighting if you can't even survive a punch?!

As I was watching him I realized I was getting closer, soon I was 1 meter away, and he met my eyes. I started to feel all funny in my tummy like I ate butterflies, was this what my best friend Lucy was talking about. My First Crush!

My heart was doing summersaults, was I really in love with this kid I'd never met? I'll probably never see him again, so might Aswell savor this amazing yet funny feeling. As I was having my once-in-a-lifetime moment, my mom called! "Harmony it's time to go, your dad has a meeting soon!" I groaned as I dragged my feet to the car, my dad was probably one of the richest men in our city. No, He's the richest in our country! I get everything I want whenever I want, which is never because I don't need anything more than to have my family by my side, but sadly we get more money than we do family dinners. When I was still dumb enough to believe Santa was real, I asked him if my dad would be home for Christmas dinner, But I guess Santa was asleep because when my dad sat down to eat, he got a call to GO TO THE OFFICE! On Christmas Day. I Love my dad, but sometimes I wish we were poor. I glanced at the boy one more time then hopped inside. When Dad dropped us home I went up to my room to write in my diary, my therapist recommended I write my social encounters. It might help me review what made me scared or worried,

I've always been shy but each year it got worse. I can't even make friends without shaking the whole time! The only reason I have a best friend is because she came to me and talked with me. She never got bored of my quietness she just kept talking, she made me laugh and helped me open up. I honestly thought Lucy should've become my therapist because I wasn't as scared of kids when I talked with her. As I lay down on my bed I thought over, what stopped me from talking to the cute boy? The answer came immediately: He was really, really handsome!

Dear Diary,

My mom and dad took me to play in the playground, and I saw a really hot boy, I know I can't use that word but that's the best way to describe him! I'm still socially anxious so I didn't go up to him but I had BUTERFLY'S! I think I have a crush on him, I'll probably never see him again. The sad thing is I'll be going to a new school because my dad got mad at my art teacher for letting my imagination go wild, he said that the teacher should have given me instructions or corrected me when I was holding the paintbrush the wrong way. I just never get my dad sometimes,

well, anyway I have to take a shower and eat dinner.

Bye diary

- Harmony

I put my diary away and jumped into the shower I put on my pajamas and went downstairs to see what my personal maid had made for me, my mom usually does the cooking but lately she's been 'Sick' and I think she's sad from something but I just couldn't figure out what? "Hey Julie what's for dinner?" she smiled at me and said, "Warm, stretchy, cheesy. Macaroni!" she pushed the bowl across to me and I ate up the most delicious macaroni of my life. I thanked Julie for the meal, she was like the big sister I never had. She was also super pretty, she had burgundy hair always slicked back in a pony, dark brown eyes, and the kindest heart. Puberty had done her well! My dad had hired her as an orphan and I always asked him if we could adopt her, I wanted to have a big strong hardworking sister. But my dad always said that 'the time isn't right'.

I waved Julie goodnight and ran upstairs to my room, I flopped on the bed and got some sleep,

I woke up to my new uniform hanging from the corner of my tall mirror. I showered and ate my breakfast. I put on my uniform, which consisted of. black tights a blue pleated skirt and a white shirt, I paired it with my white sneakers and put my green bag over my Shoulders, I love green, nature, fresh, and calming.

As I was admiring my new bag and uniform my phone rang. I picked it up to see that it was Lucy, I told her that I missed her and wished she could transfer with me but as I was about to complain to her when my driver, Jacob called "Harmony we have to leave or you'll be late!" I said bye to my bestie and ran down the Marble staircase. I got into the car and when we arrived I looked at the school. It was Big, no that's an understatement it was GIGANTIC!

"Bye Jacob, drive safe," I said while still in awe. I went through with the private tour guide my dad hired. As I was heading into my first class the cute boy from the park came rushing into the class, he accidentally bumped my Sholder and he turned around combing his fingers through his not-so-curly hair, "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump you." he said in a rushed tone, even his voice was handsome! I told him it was alright and I walked into class right after him. They were taking attendance and the teacher said "Oliver!" I scanned the classroom to see who would raise their hand and I turned to my left to see it was my crush.

Oliver was my crush! the whole school day I watched Oliver he seemed to only be interested in School, Books, and Cars he was a nerd but he was confident in himself I wished I had his confidence. When the day ended, I told myself that even if I'd never tell Oliver how in love I am with him, I would make up stories of him and even dream of him.

And so that is how I found my Love,

The one I never knew, the one I really, really Loved.