Chapter 2

"Bam"
I heard a loud noise disturbing my sleep. I looked at my small clock on the side table and it was 6:35. I decided to stand up and get ready for school. I wore my uniform that was kept hanging on the door handle, took my bag and walked upstairs. Thankfully, no one was there and that was quite weird but I didn't care much. I took an apple from the kitchen counter and ate it quickly. I checked the time again and now it was 6:49. I decided to leave from the house.

I walked towards the bus stop and waited a while there. After about ten minutes it finally arrived and I got in. I found a seat at the back near the window where I could sit silently and no one would annoy me. 
But I was clearly wrong. At the next stop the person that I wished not to come, came. My bully just entered and when she saw me she came towards me with a smirk plastered on her face, while her minions were following her behind. I really wasn't that scared. At the start when she started annoying me I used to avoid her and go to school on foot. Now I don't really care. Now it's like a daily routine. But that doesn't mean I like it. I actually hate it but what can I do?? I have no friends and no one cares about me. Not even my own family. Not even my own blood. My own mother. But why? What have I done?? Am I that bad of a person??

    Someone cleared his throat and brought me back to the hard reality. I of course knew who it was. It's not like I saw her but even if I didn't had eyes I could recognise the person behind this voice from miles away. It was the voice that I hated the most. That girly and high pitched voice. I could feel her eyes burning holes into my body.
"What do you want ?" I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear it.
" Come on, I just wanted to greet you. You're my friend!" I looked at her in the eyes and saw the lies in them. In what universe? In what universe I am a friend of hers?? I would never! And she didn't want just to greet me but something worse. I could sense it.
" Okay you greeted me, now leave!" I said looking deep in her eyes challenging her. I knew I would regret it but who cares? And the next second I knew I was fucked up. She grasped my hair and started pulling them hard. I tried my best to take her hand and free my hair but no point. Ahe had more power. My head started paining badly and I could see the world spinning around me. After a while she finally let go.
" Don't ever think again talking to me like this or you're dead" she said and every word was served with a hit by her finger on my chest. I didn't say anything and just nodded a little. As she was about to say something I just quickly pressed the stop button and started walking towards the now open door. I got Off and started walking.
" Better walk next time, gurl" I mumbled to myself looking down. Luckily my school was near so I wouldn't walk much. I don't like very walking. I feel lonely. Not that I am not lonely but still.

                        * Time skips*
After I arrived to school I went straight to my locker to put my book in. As I was putting them I took out my science notebook and found a note stick on it.

" You shouldn't have left.
   Meet me at lunch time
   in the janitor room"

I knew from who it was. I could recognise the letters. I didn't care. I had to go there. I didn't have any other choices. I just put the note in my pocket, took the books that I needed and left towards my classroom. I sat as always in the back near the window and looked out examining the gray sky waiting for the class to start.

          * Time skips to launch time*

Oh, finally! Lunch time ! Today was a very tiring day. And I was hungry as hell! I got in and went toward the food. I took my tray , filled it with food and found a small table at the back. No one was sitting there so I would sit there by myself.
Lunch time was about to end when I suddenly remembered about the note. I clearly remembered that it was saying on lunch time but I took it off my pocket just to be sure. And I was right. It was saying on lunch time. And now I know I am fucked up! I'm going to be beaten till death. I quickly stand up and left running from the cafeteria. I ran from the corridor to the corridor and ran up and up the stairs. But as I was about to reach there but I fell down and hurt my knee. I couldn't care less. I stand up again and ignored the aching and the blood that came out of it and continued running. But suddenly I bumped into someone. Like what the fuck? Why now ? I again fell down but I hit my head this time. It was hurting so much. I tried getting up but it was hurting like hell. I started feeling dizzy. I saw a blurry person coming towards me. I hardly recognised it was by his short hair. But then all went black.

___________________________________________

So, how is it ?? It's like my first type of chapter and I don't know if it is good. I know I promised I was going to upload soon but I didn't knew how to start ! But now that I am reading again I think I could do better. But whatever.

So what do you think?? Is it good?!

Thank you really much!!