Chapter 5

"Where are they??" I asked looking at him confused.

Since I'm shorter he lowered his head a bit looking at me through his black sunglasses curious about my face and processing what I just said and then raised his head up again ignoring me looking straight ahead just like before. Why the fuck he just ignored me??

"Sir, I asked you something?" I said a little bit angry by his ignorance.

"And I ignore you. Now leave me alone cause if you don't I'm going to get in trouble!" He said with a pissed off voice.

Why is he going to get in trouble?? I'm confused!

"Why?!" I said starting to get a little impatient. I had to study. Or maybe something else that standing out of the house.

"You want to know why??" He said shouting at me.

"Yes!!!" I screamed.

"Then think what you have done before" he said and signaled to me to go away. Come on! I didn't want that kind of answer. I was about to shout at him again but then something hit me. We have a secret back door that I have found younger secretly. I started walking towards the path that led there but before leaving not forgetting to stuck my middle finger towards the bodyguard. Bastard! I was still walking as it was quite far from the front gate but finally reached there after some minutes. I tried to open it but as quite as I could but it didn't open. I started panicking as I thought it was locked but after giving it a little push it revealed to me it's inside. I saw the big back yard. I walked it quickly and got to the door which led to the kitchen. I stoped my actions for some time and checked if someone could see me and then pray inside me to be unlocked. I twisted the door knob and it opened. Thank god! I got quickly in , checked again if someone is there and grab an apple bitting on it while throwing myself on a chair. I finished it while groaning in hunger. The apple didn't hold me. I opened the fridge but as I was about to make a toast but I heard footsteps. I grabbed another apple and opened the door getting out again. I closed the door trying hard not to slam it. I walked to the other back door which led to the living room. I twisted the knob but it didn't opened. I twisted it again but no point. I heard footsteps coming towards the other door. I tried to hide but I wasn't quick enough. Someone has stepped in and I fell down due to shock and anxiety. I peek a little and saw who it was. Thankfully it wasn't my mother nor my father but it was my sister. I widened my eyes. Oh no!

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me with disgust.

"I...I can explain" I said while still looking down.

"How did you even came in?? And how did you know about these doors??" She looked at me bringing me into a kind of challenge.

"Please let me explain!" I raised my voice a little finally looking at her eyes with hope. But when mines meet hers every hope vanished.

"Hmm... And what will I win?"

"What!?" I said a little surprised and confused.

"Didn't I made myself clear??" She asked raising her voice even more. "What would I win if I let you explain and not tell to anyone about you?!"

"You will.... I will listen to whatever you say to me for two weeks" I said raising my two fingers up.

"Not enough!" She said making my eyes wider.

" One month" I questioned with hope.

"Still not enough"

" Huh!?" She crossed the lines. How much more does she even want??

"I don't like your offer" she said looking at me with a disgusting smirk plastered on her beautiful face. She grabbed my hand harshly and started dragging me inside.

"No, please no" I begged but she had no mercy on me and completely ignored me. Why is everyone ignoring me?? What is their issue??She continues dragging me as we reached the living room cold floor.

"Mother!!! Father!!! Brother!! Look who is back!!" She screamed loud so everyone could hear her from upstairs. After a while every one came downstairs looking confused. But when they saw me my mother let a loud 'ahh'

"How dare you come back here again??"
She said fuming in anger.

"Please someone let me explain!" I said desperately.

"Did you just talked back to our mother!?" My brother came in looking angry too.

"Bring the belt, honey" my father said while looking at my sister.

"As you say, father" she said bowing with a smirk. She knew what she was doing.

"No please don't. I'm begging you. Don't hurt me. At least hurt me later but please not now. I can't! My body won't survive the pain. I'm going to die!!" I said desperately in a hurry so I can quickly change their minds.

"And why would I care if you die?" My mother said. Ouch! That hurt me!! My own mother??

"Yes but if I die father won't have someone else to hit. He will loose his thing to take off his anger!" I said never loosing hope.

"She has a good point " my brother came in looking at our parents with also hope. What git into him??

"Okay. All right, kids. As you say!" My father said making me sigh in relief. "But your punishment stays for the next weekend"

"As you wish father!" I said happily. Yeah, I know the punishment still exists and it's on some days but still I have some days to recover a little and stay alive. I'm too young to die! Even if I would beaten till my last breath I don't want to die so soon. Maybe in some years but not now. Before I die I want my family to know that I really deserve something. That I am not something useless! 'Cause I know I deserve something. I'm not useless!

Why I am even lying to myself trying to boost my confidence. I have to accept what I am. An useless person.

___________________________________________

So how is it till now ??

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you 💟