Chapter 4

(Shaine's Pov)

Thursday Night Smackdown came quickly. Tonight is the night I make my heel turn AND kiss two-tones. Too much big events for one night.

During the past few days, I decided to get to know Ssth a lot better so that when the kiss comes on, it would be less awkward. I can consider him to be my friend now.

As my alarm went off, I groaned and I grabbed it and threw it to the ground, hearing a familiar cracking sound.

I groggily got up and saw that my 19th alarm clock, yes, 19th has been broken by me. Again. And again. I guess I'll have to buy a new one again. Can't afford breaking my phone if I even think of using that as my alarm.

I picked up the pieces of the now-broken alarm and threw them in the trash can. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pink sports bra with black tights and some rubber shoes.

I grabbed my phone and earphones. I went outside and proceed to make my way to the gym.

I went inside and saw some of my co-workers in there and that includes Paige, Alicia, The Bella Twins, John and Daniel.

I waved at them when I passed by them and they waved back at me with a smile.

I went to the treadmill and started warming up and running. After a while, I decided to rest and go and lift dumbells.

As I went to get dumbells, I saw Two-tones, A.K.A. Seth, doing handstands on the side.

I then watched him for a while, deciding not to bother him while he was doing his exercise, before grabbing some dumbells and proceeding to lift them.

After exercising and finishing my routine, I decided to leave the gym and go back to my house so I can prepare for later.

I looked at my phone and the time displayed. '12:28 pm'. Did I exercise for that long?

I changed my clothes into some casual wear. I wore some denim shorts, a white sleeveless shirt with denim vest. I wore high-heeled knee-high boots.

I decided to stop by a restaurant to eat lunch before heading into the arena.

As I entered the restaurant I found, I saw some co-workers eating with either their friends or girlfriends. They looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

I saw Seth sitting on a table with Roman and Dean. They were all busy with their own phones and are in their own little world/s.

I sat on a table far away from them. I'm in my serious mode. Which means, I'm in no mood for any shit today and i'll remain serious as long as I want. Plus, I want to keep my profile low, considering a McMahon is in public.

When I do that 'serious mode' emotion, I look like Dad that has a mixture of Mom's eyes and hair. It's a little creepy, considering that I look like a mini-Hunter mixed with mini-Stephanie.

As a waitress approached, she smiled and got my order. Before she left she said rather loudly, "Wait... Aren't you Shaine McMahon? I'm like your biggest fan!"

Everybody in the restaurant looked at my table and once they saw me, they gasped and started to approach one by one.

I saw Paige going to my table. Considering that she's my bestfriend, she knows I hate this feeling of too much people around me.

Paige sat beside me and said to the fan with her thick accent, "I think it's not a good idea for you fans to approach her in this way and in this place right now. Maybe later will be a better time," and smiled.

Some nodded and went back to their business, but some didn't care, so they continued to approach me.

Me, being a McMahon-Levesque, I have a very, very short temper.

"Didn't you hear Paige? " I said calmly and contained my anger. I sounded like my mom when I said that. They didn't mind what I said and I just lost the energy to eat, and annoyance just took over my body. I shook my head and went outside the restaurant.

I went to my car, went inside and slammed the door hard. I didn't care at all. I started the engine and drove carelessly. It's something I do when I'm pissed off. Luckily, I made it safely to the arena.

If you're wondering why I act like that in public, it's because I rarely, as in rarely go out. That's why I'm not used to those. There's always a right time for fans but when we're just trying to live normally, why not just let us be and not scream our names in front of a lot of people, right?

I went inside my locker room and locked the door. I thrashed like a beast inside. This is something negative about my attitude that not a lot of people know about. Even the smallest inconvenience can trigger me and I just lash out on things. It's a very bad side of me but it's something I cannot control. It's just that anger takes over me and when I'm finally alone, I'll release that anger on anything I see.

I continued to thrash out until I heard the voices of superstars and divas outside. They were saying "Shaine what are you doing?!" Or, "Someone call Steph and Hunter!" Or, "Shaine open up!" I didn't listen to them at all. I even heard Seth's voice.

I continued ruining my locker room until I heard familiar voices. They were Shane's, Steph's, Vince's, Hunter's and Linda's, Vince's wife. If there were people who knew about this side of me better than anyone else, it's my own family.

Uncle Shane said "Shaine calm down and open up!". Steph's voice can also be heard saying "Babygirl come on, stop that and open this door!". Vince was saying a lot of things I heard inaudibly. Linda said "Honey, stop!". There was a sudden silence for a while until I heard two voices.

Hunter's and Shawn's. Shawn was like my second dad. They were my tamers whenever I got mad and had my fits. They calmed me down everytime I thrash out, even on my Shaine Walker era.

Hunter said "Open up, Shaine. We'll come in and check on you." Shawn's voice followed up calmly, "Come on Shainey, open this up," he said. I unlocked the door and quickly ran to my own bathroom and locked myself inside. I can feel my own heart racing and thumping against my chest hard.

I heard a lot of gasps outside. I suppose the Superstars and Divas came in my room and saw its mangled state.

I heard my door knob jiggle then it opened. Hunter and Shawn came in and quickly locked the door. I heard my family's voice instructing everyone to go out, then I heard the door close.

Dad approached me slowly and said "Why did you thrash out, again?" "Short temper. I'm sorry, dad," I answered groggily. Dad sighed and Shawn opened the door, then the three of us sat down on my messy bed.

Shawn hugged me from behind as dad calmly talked to me about things like how to control my temper, how to calm down and stuff similar to that. No matter how hard I try, I can never control my temper. Ever.

As the little ceremony of my dad finished, he stood up and said "Okay, get ready. Smackdown will start in a few."

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. Shawn did the same and they left.

I sighed. I got my outfit and got prepared, ready for the events to unfold this night.

---------
Hey guys! How's the chapter??? Hope y'all liked it! :)

~Viperess~