Chapter 5

(Shaine's P.O.V.)

Shaine McMahon to the gorilla. Shaine McMahon to the gorilla.

I heard the intercom from outside of my room say. As I was about to open the door, it opened and there stood Steph, Linda, Vince, Shane, Seth, J&J, Kane, Big Show, Hunter and Shawn.

"What?" I muttered in confusion. "Well, honey, we decided to accompany you to the ring," mom explained. "Why?" I asked again. "You might thrash out again and I can't let that happen. You might end up hurting yourself," dad said and I just nodded with a small smile on my face.

We all went to the gorilla. My opponents were already there. My partner was also already there. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

The Bella Twins came out first.

"The following contest is a tag-team match and it is scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring, residing in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Bella Twins!" Eden said.

They did their usual thing and went inside the ring.

Paige came out next. She did her usual thing. She screamed on the apron and went in as Eden said "And their opponents! First, from Norwich, England, Paige!"

The Authority came out next.

Behold the king, king of kings...

They all went out. Shawn came next.

I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy...

He went out with a big smile and they moved to the side. My song played. I decided to change my song to Crush Resistance.

Crush Resistaaannceee!

I went out and did back flips. I stopped in the middle of the ramp. The Authority and Shawn approached me.

"And her partner! Accompanied by The Authority and Shawn Michaels, residing in Weston, Connecticut, she is the WWE Diva's Champion, Shaine McMahon!" Eden said.

I stood on the apron as Paige entered the ring to start off. Here goes nothing.

~skippydidoooo~

As Paige hit Nikki with a fist, Paige crawled to the side and was about to make a tag to me, I moved my hand and raised my fist up the air with my middle fingers up. (Just like what Randy did to Seth.)

I went inside the ring and grabbed Paige by her hair. "YOU THINK I'LL FORGIVE YOU AFTER YOU DID THIS?!" I screamed at her as the video of Paige accidentally hitting me hard with a chair played on the huge titantron.

Paige screamed in pain as my inner beast got out. The twins scurried off backstage.

I lifted Paige up by her hair and held her neck. I choke-slammed her. I dragged her limp body out the ring.

"SHAINE! THAT'S NOT ON THE SCRIPT!" I heard dad say, which was barely audible due to the loud screams coming from the fans. That's true. What was written on the script was to hurt Paige with my finisher and a few punches and kicks in the ring. Not out.

I didn't listen to him. My anger was flaring up again and I once again had no control over myself. I grabbed Paige's hair again and I looked at The Authority and Shawn. They flinched. I looked at the titantron and saw myself. My eyes were very dark.

I lifted Paige by the neck again and choke-slammed her to the table. I screamed again, "YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA LET IT GO?! HUH?! STUPID!"

My back was turned against The Authority. I looked at the titantron where I saw their reaction. They were shocked and obviously debating whether to stop me (which may affect the crowds' reaction) or to just let everything happen.

I looked in front of me. I looked down at Paige and saw her being brought out by the officials going backstage. I got too distracted by the scene in front of me that I didn't notice Seth behind me.

As I turned around, I was met by someone's lips on my lips. My eyes grew wide and I just kissed back. Riiight. The other storyline. As we pulled away, I saw Seth with a wide smile as he pulled me into a hug. For some reason, he calmed me down.

I broke away from the hug. Seth went to my side and held my waist.

We both went to the side of The Authority. Hunter gave me a calming hug. Steph kissed my forehead. Shawn hugged me from behind. All of their actions calmed me down.

After the chaos, Steph, Hunter, Shawn and I went to Hunter's office as Vince and Linda went to their offices. Show, Kane, J&J and Seth went on their separate ways.

We all sat down inside my parent's office. "Okay, Shaine, you're becoming scary. Very scary," Hunter said. "so here's what we're going to do." He continued. "You're going to have to train with legends. Strong people. They'll help you control yourself and become mentally strong," Steph said.

"Who will help me?" I asked. "Me, your mom, Steve Austin, Roman, Dean, Seth, Shawn, Brock and other superstars," Hunter answered. "Why are there no divas other than mom?" I asked again.

"We need powerful people to help tame you. Divas would be hopeless if it comes to taming you. You'll have a month off WWE. We'll be training you," Hunter said and I sighed and just nodded. After the talk, we all went out in our separate ways.

I went to Paige's locker room and went in. I saw her sitting on the couch full of bandages and stuff. "Oh my god, Paige! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came to me and stuff! I---" I rambled and Paige stopped me by laughing.

"It's alright. I know what happened. It's fine. By the way, I heard about the training," Paige said, "It'll suck considering you'll be stuck with superstars." She continued. "I know. No girls. Meehh." I said and she giggled.

After talking to each other, I said goodbye to her. I looked for my parents and told them that I'll be heading home. They told me to be safe and I nodded. I left and went home.

I took a bath and changed my clothes. I went down to lock the door and everything.

As I was running up the stairs, the doorbell rang. I went back down and opened the door and saw the boy who calmed me down and the boy who kissed me.

Seth Rollins.

-----------
Hey guys! I know this sucks and stuff XD Hope you enjoyed this!

~Viperess~