*.✦| Cara's Sick Day | [1/1]

[★]

Summery : She got sick while looking for any bandits from the wall...
Type : Fluff, romantic or maybe platonic
Warning : Swearing, Caramel Arrow being grumpy.... and dramatic, along with Raspberry

[★]

Headcanons

Black Raisin :

- She would take care of her despite her being.. grumpy and... dramatic..

- She would scold her for being careful in the first place and the fact she hadn't taken her meds to begin with

- Would usually keeps Raspberry away since she can only deal with one dramatic cookie at a time

- Feeds her soup and force her to take her meds

Raspberry :

- Would be overly dramatic and acts like Cara is on her death bed or something...

- Shouts at Black Raisin for even quitting from being a watcher in the first place (That was years ago and she still blames her )

- Hugs and kiss her forehead despite her being sick

- Plays music for her to relax too, until it changes to something she doesn't like, making her panic

[★]

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"Caramel..." Black Raisin said, covering Raspberry mouth.

"No." Caramel Arrow crossed her arms right before sneezing again.

Black Raisin just sighed, while Raspberry words was being muffled. Caramel Arrow raise a eyebrow at her in confusion since she doesn't know what she is saying.
Before she could react, Black Raisin shoved Raspberry out the room and slammed the door shut.

"Wat..?"

"Don't question it." She state, slowly getting annoyed by Raspberry banging.

Caramel Arrow groan as she lay back down on her bed.

Black Raisin checked her temperature, and she indeed had a fever.

"Whaaaaaaattt???"

"Stop it." Black Raisin ordered her in a serious tone.

"Ok fin- Raspberry!?"

"Raspberry get out! And fix the door!"

"Uhhh...?" Raspberry then rush towards Caramel to hugged her... again.

"Really?" she put her left hand on her hip, while Rasberry stick her tongue out. "You know I'm not gonna help you when you do get sick, right?"

"I know...."

"What. Is. Happening!?" Caramel asked, a little dramatically though.

Black Raisin soon left the room, leaving Raspberry alone with her. Raspberry was literally acting like she on her death bed, by sobbing so much!

.

"... Really?"

"S-shut up!!" Raspberry told her embarrassed

Black Raisin pulled her off causing her to hit her head on the floor.

"Ow!" she rubbed her head in pain.

Black Raisin shoved the spoon into Caramel's mouth with forced.

Caramel Arrow gag a little before finally swallowing the soup. Black Raisin kept feeding her more, as Raspberry rose from the ground clasping her head.

She then left right before sneezing.

"I'm not taking care of you."

"I know." her tone sadden, causing Black Raisin rolled her eyes.

Caramel Arrow dramatically fell backwards onto her bed, before groaning in despair.

Caramel kept refusing to take her soup, so Black Raisin kept forcing her to eat.

"No more!" Caramel Arrow shouted dramatically.

"Your not close to being better, so no."

"Shut up!"

Black Raisin groans loudly because of this.

Raspberry burst in, before face-planting on the floor.

Black Raisin rolled her eyes as she shoved the spoon in Caramel's mouth.

"When you get better, you're taking care of her.." she whispered before shoving the spoon back in her mouth.

Caramel slightly whimper, but then nodded to her order.

Raspberry, got back up while stumbling, just before falling backwards in the doorway.

The end :3

.

Continuing in...