*.✦| Date Night | [1/1]

[★]

Summery : Shadow Milk invited you on a 'forced' date night..
Type : Fluff, romantic
Warning : Swearing, Shadow Milk trying to romantic, but fails

[★]

Headcanons for "dates"
Shadow Milk :

- He cannot flirt at all
- He talks to a mirror for practice
- Almost force anyone he likes, on a date

[★]

You were waiting for Shadow Milk to come, which it has been 23 minutes.

You were about to leave when Shadow Milk suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Soo sorry for keeping you waiting..." He said nervously.

"It's fine.." You told him, which he chuckled to.

"Well then, let's continue our little date~" he said, trying to flirt a little.

You just laugh as a respond, like he was hoping for.

A waiter came and give you each a menu to look at. Shadow Milk was already looking through the menu the second he was handed it.

You chuckle at this before looking through your menu at well.

.

After a while, you surprisingly order the same thing. You both laughed together after the waiter left you two.

"Wow. Guess we got something in common~?" he winked before sneezing like a kitten.

"Awh~ That was so cute!" you giggled.

He then immediately blush as he heard you say that.

"Can you dolts shut the fuck up?" someone spoke behind them.

It was some random dude in the table behind them, he looked like a old grandpa.

"Rude much?" Shadow Milk snickers.

"You little-!" before the... "grandpa" could continue, the waiter came back.

"Here's your (f/f) ma'am and sir."
[ (f/f) = favorite food ]

"Thank you." you said, ignoring the old man scoff.

Then the waiter left, before you could take a bite, the old "grandpa" threw a spoon at your head.

"Hey!" Shadow Milk shouted across the table. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh, shut up. It didn't even hurt them."

Shadow Milk got angry, so he threw something back at him.

And before you knew it. There was a food fight, which... did not shock you one bit.

Soon enough, the manager came with the waiter who was holding up a plate to his face. The manger sigh before shouting "Stop!!", causing them both to stop.

You three were then banned from ever going back, except for you since you didn't join in, soo...

Happy ending ;3

.

Continuing in...