finally

|this song is fire (if it doesnt show up, heres the name: Bitter by taitoki)
okay enjoy reading!!! ^^|

liams pov

As i walk past the waterfall, where Airy had died. I can't even feel bad for him, he got what he deserved. I lost everything because of him. But, I think i have a CHANCE. To save everyone. I waddle over to the computer connected to the plane. I sit down, looking at the plane. Everyone there just looked so... lonely.. I really hope i can fix this..

TIME SKIP: 2 DAYS

I'ts been atleast 2 days, the code is way too confusing. Im trying as hard as i can too figure it out. But Airy has such weird file names, and the only thing i've figured out is how he coded the website with HTML. Im starting feeling hopeless , wait... TEXTY! I hobble over to the cabin where i left texty as fast as i can, i put her in my main pocket. And run back to the cave. I start looking for a plug that can go into textys laptop... I spot the cable inserted into the plane.. and unplug it from the backside of the computer, and then plugged it into texty.

I sit there for a few minutes, slowly loosing the hope i had. Until texty powers on. Texty types "Liam?" Into the search bar. I gasp, I actually have a chance... i ask texty if she can try to send us back with the code from the computer.. i sit there for what feels like hours, waiting for texty to find a solution. Until i see her typing: "Got it!" Into the search bar. I jolt up, crying. I can go back home.. THEY can go back home... Texty pulls up the text to speech: "Alright, im sending them back in 3.. 2- " "Texty wait." I say, "Can you let me say goodbye? I may never see some of them again."

"Yeah, of course." Texty says. I unmute the microphone next the the plane, and say "Hello?"
I hear faint voices saying: "Backpack?!" I speak, with a enthusiastic tone: "Texty found out how to send EVERYONE home. I just wanted to say goodbye before you go." I put texty up to the mic, letting everyone hear her. "Sending everyone back... in three... two.... one."  I open my eyes, and i see the alleyway i last saw Bryce in. I look infront of me to see Bryce , with a shocked expression on his face.

BRYCES POV

Holy shit. Im actually back. I look infront of me too see Liam, staring at me. I quickly hug him, "it's nice to see you again Liam." I say as i smile. He looks at me and smiles. I hope Charlotte and Amelia are okay. "You too Bryce." He says.

|oh my- i loved writing this..... I CANT WAIT TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERZ!! i hope you liked it ^^

Word count: 480 |