home.

|ohh my gahh!!! i hope u enjoy this :3 |

LIAMS POV

  After me and Bryce finally saw eachother again in the alleyway, he offered to let me life at his new apartment. Since he had to get a new one, due to them thinking he was dead and all that junk. Honestly, im just glad im finally safe. That everyones finally safe. I doubt Airy can get back to his universe. Why would he even try?

BRYCES POV

  Its been really nice having Liam live in my apartment. He helps me a lot, i can tell he has a ton on his mind. I mean who wouldnt? You just saved yourself, and multiple people from being in an eternal hell for the rest of their lives. He had a ton of pressure put on him, i really wish i was there. So that i could have supported him, even through his struggles. He talks to me a lot about had tricky that code was, and ever since he figured out that Texty could help him. He's been asking Texty how code, i guess he's super interested in it now. Im just glad i can talk to him again.

NEW POV! AMELIAS POV!!

  When i got teleported back, i was in my old classroom. But a new teacher was there! She was startled at first, but then she calmed down. She was a Polaroid camera, her name was... Uh... Lucy i think? I cant remember. Once i started looking around, i saw some of my old students. They were shocked to see me! I didn't know they cared so much about me. I talked to my boss, he said i might be able to get my job back soon. Then, i left the studio. Walking out on the sidewalk. Nothing was really familar to me anymore, after being on the plane for so long. I cant really remember where my house was, its gonna take awhile to get my life back together.

I started hitchhiking, i needed to get to a homeless shelter. But from what i remember, there was zero nearby or even in this city.

LIAMS POV

  I've been wondering how Amelia's been doing. She lost most remnants of her life, she was one of the ones who was there the whole show. I bite my lip, feeling guilty about not figuring out the code sooner. She would of had a better life than she did now, i shake the thought off. I nearly made my lip bleed with how hard i had been biting it. I thought everything was going to be fine now, but only after 2 days of being back. I hardly feel okay, i cant stop feeling guilty for not saving everyone faster,

...

im sorry.

|gonna end it here, i think ill do Charlotte's pov next. Maybe even batch two's! (Though that will be hard to write. I hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 489 |