1

Hi, I am Yaszy Russo and I am fifteen years old, my so called parents abuse and torture me to the point I would pass out. I have multiple broken ribs along with a broken leg and my shoulder was dislocated then popped back into place, I have bruises all over my body.

I was sitting in the corner, staring at the wall hoping that one day something happens to them so that I can free from the pain and torture. I heard footsteps heading towards the room that they keep me locked up in, I heard the door unlock then it opened.

I looked over to see Randy with a smirk on his face. "Hello again bitch, ready for round two?" He asked while stalking slowly towards me which made me start to panic slightly.

He reached me and squatted down in front of me, reached his hand out to touch my face but I slapped his hand away. "Someone is growing a backbone, I see." He said.

"Stay the hell away from me." I breathed out, which made him chuckle darkly.

"Men, Louise it's time." He said making them walk into the room which caused me to panic.

I watched Randy pull a needle out of his pocket then he jammed it into my leg which made me scream out in pain. "I'm not going to miss that." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

*****

Third Person

Randy pulled her unconscious body to the middle of the room, the men started cutting into her vocal cords. After slicing open her throat, they stitched closed the wound and covered it with a bandage.

"Perfect. Now go dump her body and call the police with the location then leave immediately." Randy said making the men nod their heads.

One of the men picked her body up and carried her out of the room in the basement, headed upstairs then walked out of the house.

Another one of the men opened the trunk, the man carrying her placed her inside the trunk then the two got into the car.

They started the car and headed to the location that they were going to drop her off at. When they reached the spot, they parked on the side of the road and got her out of the trunk then placed her down on the ground.

They called the police. "911 what's your emergency." An operator said.

They gave the police the location of where they were. "We found Yaszy Russo." Then I hung up and immediately left the location.

Raffaele Russo

I was in the middle of paperwork when my phone rang and I picked it up to see the caller id said Chief which made me answer. "Hello?" I answered coldly.

"Sir, we found her. You need to head to the hospital immediately and I'll explain everything when you arrive." He said, I hung up the phone and looked at my other siblings.

"We need to head to the hospital." I said and we all stood up then walked out of Lorenzo's office, walked down the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs we walked out of the house to the car, slid in and headed to the hospital. "What's going on, Raff?" Lucifer asked.

"She was found and is at the hospital." I responded and saw Lucifer turn to look at the other two.

"Did you let Lorenzo know?" Lucifer asked.

"It will be a surprise." I told him and he nodded his head.

****

Yaszy Russo

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping which caused me to weakly open my eyes, let my vision clear up then I looked around weakly, and realized I was in the hospital.