3

Yaszy Russo

I woke up, my eyes fluttered open and I realized I was in a bedroom that was purple. I scanned my eyes around the room and a small smile formed on my face, I felt movement beside me.

I turned my head to see a white wolf with black spots laying beside me which caused my eyebrows to furrow in confusion. The wolf realized I was awake and let out a howl then we heard footsteps heading towards us.

The door of the room opened and I saw Elio walk in with Bruno following behind him. "Lorenzo didn't know if you wanted a black wolf or a white one so, he got you a white one with black spots." Elio said.

"I think he looks cool with the black spots." Bruno said and I nodded my head, agreed with him.

"Are you in any pain?" Elio asked, I shook my head lightly. "I'll be back." Elio spoke again then walked out of the room.

Bruno sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, then placed a bracelet around my wrist. "It's an alert button bracelet since you can't talk." He said, I nodded my head slightly.

"Lorenzo also wants one of us to sleep in here until you're somewhat healed." He added and I nodded my head again.

I grabbed his hand and started tracing Randy and Louise name in his palm, which caused him to furrow his eyebrows.

He realized what I was trying to say and stood up, walked over to a small desk area then grabbed a notebook with a pen.

He walked back over and handed them to me, I wrote down their name then handed it back to him. "Are they the ones responsible?" He asked, I nodded my head.

We heard footsteps walking towards the room and we both turned our heads to see Elio along with a man. Bruno stood up and handed Elio the notebook, Elio looked at me.

"Go, give it to Lorenzo." He said in a stern tone, and handed the notebook back to Bruno.

Elio walked to the other side of the bed and slid in then scooted closer to me, carefully slid his arm under my pillow.

He then placed a kiss on the side of my head and rested his chin on the top of my head. "You just helped us out a lot, Fiorellina." He said.

(Fiorellina- Little Flower.)

The man that walked in with Elio started hooking me up to another feeding tube and hooked me up to another bag of fluids.

"Mario, can you hand me the tv remote when you get a chance?" Elio said and Mario grabbed the remote then handed it to him. Elio turned on the tv and turned on a movie for us.

****

Third Person

Bruno handed Lorenzo the notebook with the names responsible for her injuries and Lorenzo read the names, felt his blood boil.

"What is it?" Raffaele asked, walked over and when he saw the names his blood also started boiling.

"Who are they?" Bruno asked and the two brothers looked at each other.

"Before either you or Yaszy was born, Dad stopped being friends with someone because he was becoming to close with mom so, in revenge he took our sister and did that to her." Lorenzo explained to Bruno.

"And it turns out that Mom is still alive and is with that bastard. Mom did that to our sister." Raffaele said and Bruno's eyes teared up.

"But mom and dad died in that car accident." Bruno's voice cracked.

"She caused that accident, brother and now they will not get away with what they did to our sister. Lucifer, start looking for them and Raffaele will help you." Lorenzo told the two brothers.