6

Yaszy Russo

My eyes fluttered open and my vision cleared up, I tossed the blanket off me with the arm that was not in a sling. I tried sitting up myself and failed the first time but the second time was a success.

I swung my legs carefully over the edge of the bed and stood up slowly while using the bed to support me. My door opened making me look to see Lorenzo and he quickly rushed over to me.

"Princess, what are you doing? You can hurt yourself more by doing this by yourself." He said making me point to the bathroom and he picked me up carefully, and carried me into the bathroom.

He placed me down on my feet in front of the toilet and walked out while closing the door behind him. I did my business and washed my free hand, used the counter to support me as I walked over to the door.

I was halfway to the door when it opened and Lorenzo peeked his head in, saw me half way to the door, and he chuckled. "Someone woke up and decided to be a rebel." He said as he picked me up carefully.

I smiled lightly and he walked out of the bathroom, I saw Lucifer standing by the bed. "We are going to have our hands full today, because this one is trying to walk on her own." Lorenzo said making Lucifer chuckle and shake his head.

"Oh boy, what's next, huh? are you going to take the sling off next?" He asked and I smiled which made him chuckle again.

"Don't worry she can't reach the clip in the back." Lorenzo said and I turned my head, glared at him.

"Okay, she is all yours." Lorenzo said, carefully handed me to Lucifer and I kept glaring at him.

He walked out of the room which made Lucifer start laughing and I redirected my glare to Lucifer. "Uh-uh, turn your head missy." Lucifer said and I shook my head while still glaring at him.

He laughed and carefully placed me down on the edge of the bed then walked into my closet. I heard shuffling in the closet, and I stood up from the bed, carefully laid on the floor on my back then pushed myself under the bed.

I watched Lucifer walk out of the closet and stopped in his tracks, watched him walk to the bathroom door then stop. He walked over to the bed and peeked under the bed, and when he saw me, he chuckled.

"You are full of strength today, aren't you?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He grabbed my good leg and pulled me carefully out from underneath the bed, picked me up carefully then stood up, and walked over to the other side of the bed where the wheelchair was.

He sat me down again on the edge of the bed and he unbuckled the sling around my arm, and gently lifted my arm out of the sling then helped me get dressed in the outfit he had chosen for me.

He carefully picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, sat me down on the sink. He grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair, then he grabbed my toothbrush.

He placed a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and handed it to me, I started brushing my teeth.

After brushing for two minutes, I spit the toothpaste out and Lucifer handed me a cup of water, and I took a sip from the cup.

I rinsed the toothpaste out of my mouth and Lucifer wiped my face off with a rag, and picked me up then walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to the wheelchair and carefully placed me in the wheelchair.