Writer note!!!

One key thing this isn't to accurate to actual Danganronpa Trigger happy havoc, though it'll just be the deaths and executions as I have my own ideas for the deaths and stuff and yeah :>. Oh yeah I also have some headcanons I have for some characters + like because other than the music being my favourite thing about V3 is also the new trial stuff so like the trials will also have those stuff and like also research labs!

This is a Y/N story but not fully as i do have sort of a OC I made for this being a girl named Ottoline, Otto for short, her character profile is here :

Ottoline/Otto Lloyd

Gender : female

Pronouns : she/her

Hair colour : base being dark blonde and some lighter blonde shades amongst it

Hairstyle : more medium longish hair, actually quite messy compared to how you would expected it bc of her ultimate but the messiness is more refined and almost planned out also can like up in a messy updos? Has a couple of clips in her hair which Sayaka gave her being quite colourful down playing the classy lawyer look.

Outfit : dark orange + darkish red vest jumper with a white/cream blouse with a darkish red tie, black reefer coat and dark brown circle skirt,  she has blacked framed glasses. She has chunky black loafers, dark orange leg warmers as well. Also has a dark silver book locket with a picture of her sister and parents when she was around 10 years old, and on the other side there was a picture of her and a couple of her friends including Sayaka.

Eye colour : brown

Ethnicity : English German

Ultimate talent : Lawyer

Other fact and stuff :
- [ ] She has a younger sister (Elouise/El Lloyd)
- [ ] Has been friends with Sayaka since when she and her sister moved to Japan and joined the junior high school Sayaka went too, she's has talked makoto before like once or twice before
- [ ] Has a bracelet to represent Sayaka and Sayaka has one to represent her
- [ ]knows how to defend herself too a degree
- [ ] I also Imagine that Sayaka has the nickname of Otter for Ottoline as well
-[ ] also her birthday is the 2nd of June
- [ ] her height : 170 cm / 5'7
- [ ] her weight : 127 lbs

HEADCANONS FOR CHARACTERS + REDESIGNS AND ABIT ABT THEIR CHARACTER IN GENERAL  (not including all characters) :

Chihiro fujisaki:

Yes yes I know how they cross dresses as a girl to hid how they are actually a boy but I would like atleast this is a headcanon I have is that they don't want to be either a girl or boy, they actually are non binary in my headcanon so they will be using They/Them pronouns.

Also there personality after the events of chapter 1 and a little event I wont share, they will be abit more snarky? More like they will start to have some quick Witted comments though keeping there shy personality for the most part.

I also see them having more of a green comfy cardigan rather than a green smart sort of blazer, with smart clothes underneath as they does programming all day so they would want some comfort

Kiyotaka ishimaru :

I feel like it is obvious that it seems he has struggles of sharing his emotions properly and it's not really a headcanon but I will be building more on that as a certain wheel of fortune may have decided he may be lasting longer than he did in actual THH which I'm so fucking happy about be Kiyotaka was and probably still is one of my favourite characters.